• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

“All of a sudden these agitators come out, screaming, pounding on my truck,” Hall told Fox 12. He said he attempted to drive around the group but stopped and got out when he thought he hit something.

“By this time I’ve got five people surrounding my vehicle, AR-15s, AK-47s,” the disabled veteran who served in the Army and Marine Corps. “I pulled my .38 out of my right pocket and pointed it at the ground and told them if a weapon points at me again, I will shoot to eliminate the threat.”

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    That man that was surrounded by them Democrat Brown Shirts had more poise then I would have. If I seen people pointing Firearms at me or mine they will most likely get a few 10mm hard cast slugs headed their way. How do they get by with pointing weapons at people and threatening them without being arrested?
    The same way they get by with burning, looting and mayhem with no repercussions at all?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The same way they get by with burning, looting and mayhem with no repercussions at all?
    This is why my mother has me take her to her Dr appointment in Cincinnati. She is scared she could end up in a situation like this. So I load up for a trip to Mogadishu and back. She feels safe so that is key. Never know when or where these brown shirts will pop up.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    They get away with it and it’s passively encouraged as long as they don’t get to close to threatening the aristocracy.

It’s a different story for anyone that does.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I am fully confident my family is not the only one here that has experienced violent bull**** from mother******* thugs.

My tolerance for such ******** has been calibrated to NONE.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If you're going to stay out of THEIR way and let them intimidate, terrorize, and victimize others, then you BETTER ******* stay out of MY way when I'm protecting myself and what's mine.

And that's all I'm going to say.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    A backhoe is a handy alternative too.
    I have 2 backhoes, and I know to call before I dig. Does any 1 person really believe there will ever be another Free and Fair election? BLM will run the next election due to the media. I don't believe there will be another fair election, my parents don't (BTW, my father is a lifelong Demoncrat), my boss doesn't (an 87 year old lifelong demoncrat), and by BIL who is still in the trades hates that ****ing corrupt demoncrats, media, and the .gov as a whole. We WILL bury these MF's, covered in lime, if they try to come out here. My property has 1 avenue of approach which I could easily mine, since I took so many IED's apart myself, and and minimum 500 meters field of fire in the other 3 cardinal directions. Bring it on since I have not killed anyone in anger in around 10 years and I have no issue with doing it. There is a reason that there is a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to hell.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That man that was surrounded by them Democrat Brown Shirts had more poise then I would have. If I seen people pointing Firearms at me or mine they will most likely get a few 10mm hard cast slugs headed their way. How do they get by with pointing weapons at people and threatening them without being arrested?
    "To allow a firearm to point at another human being is a deadly threat, and should always be treated as such." - Col. Jeff Cooper

justacog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2018
    Brownstown
    No thank you.
    This is why we keep our guns.
    Seriously, did you forget the purple?
    The article is written by the same progressives that champion people like Antifa. The favelas are drug and crime infested hell holes of gang controlled anarchy. My position is in favor of the Brazilian police they rail against and the direct action they've taken. I would link to conservative news coverage of the police action, but there isn't any that I could find. And the police in the US seem to be compromised by the corrupt politicians that tell them to stand down and then DAs drop charges against these criminals. Antifa will continue to terrorize the streets until they are hunted like this.

Top Bottom