WalMart now carrying AK&.223 TULA Russian Ammo!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coda80

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    i fired 150 rounds through my beretta 92 and never had a single problem with this ammo.... until i got home. my pistol was very dirty. there was also a piece of metal laying in the receiver that was pretty big. at my local gun store the federal is only one dollar more for piece of mind.

TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    Tula Ammo

Found them at Wal Mart on Co-Line in Greenwood. Nice job Sam. Prices were $10 less for .40 S&W 100rd pack than gouger mtn. Federal Slugs were CHEAP too... $7 for 10 shells. $5 for 5 at gouger mtn. ENJOY!

Sig-Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Columbus
    Just my two cents worth but i would support the local gunshop/owner rather than Wal-Mart even if I was paying a buck more per box. Not just saying that because I have a shop but I cant remember the last time I bought ammo at Wal-Mart.

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    I agree but in muncie the two local gunshop guys are buying their ammo at walmart keeping me from getting it and they are marking it up 2 bucks????This has been going on for a few years.They say walmart can get it cheaper than they can.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    walmart in henderson ky has 223 at 4.97 p/box and 9mm at 9.47 p/box(the 223 has a 6 box limit) they had 2 boxes friday and a ton on sunday, the employee said they get a shipment everyday and they stock it first thing in the morning so he said to make sure you get some stop by around 7.30

i bought 6 boxes but havent shot any yet but ill keep you posted how it is

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    I agree but in muncie the two local gunshop guys are buying their ammo at walmart keeping me from getting it and they are marking it up 2 bucks????This has been going on for a few years.They say walmart can get it cheaper than they can.

Which two gun shops. I just bought some tula .223 last night at the south store. I work close to a big r and they have the cheapest price on ammo when on sale. I can always pick some up for ya. Pm me

Citronman1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    McCordsville, IN
    The Wal-Mart in Lawrence, IN (67 & Sunnyside) has PLENTY of ammo.

I just picked up 8 boxes (20 per box) of .223 Tulammo for $4.97 a box.

There wasn't an empty spot on the shelves. They were all filled to the back.

It's the most ammo I've seen at that store for the past couple of years.

Ed p.

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Greenfield
    Will have to check wally word out tomorrow i usually have to drive to anderson to get 7.62x39 for six bucks a box. Be able to buy extra box instead of feeding the gas tank.

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    Wednesday is the stocking day for the walmart in my city.I will go find some thanks.Im sure ill have to beat the gunshop owners.They will buy it by the case.

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    Ill try in the morning if there are no honey do's. I live between both stores. I was told by someone that ludcos and prairie creek pawn are buying it.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Paoli WM:
    Photo10140413-1.jpg

Photo10140412.jpg

Top Bottom