• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Funny I stopped by Emmerson ave 465 Walmart on my way home from work, got my gas card uploaded, wifes bag of beef jerky, and lo and behold one (1) lonely box of 180 gr TULA .40 on the shelf. Felt pity on it, included it in my purchases, took the bag o jerk in one hand, box of cannot use it at any indoor range TULA, in the other, and went and got gas before finishing my daily commute to Fishers. When I get to the family cabin in Michigan, this summer or deer season in the fall, I will be well supplied.

Blackdog765

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I am at Walmart right now and they still have 2 boxes of 5.56 in the case with a sign that says one per customer. $175 per case of 420 rounds. 62 grain FMJ ball.

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    Funny I stopped by Emmerson ave 465 Walmart on my way home from work, got my gas card uploaded, wifes bag of beef jerky, and lo and behold one (1) lonely box of 180 gr TULA .40 on the shelf. Felt pity on it, included it in my purchases, took the bag o jerk in one hand, box of cannot use it at any indoor range TULA, in the other, and went and got gas before finishing my daily commute to Fishers. When I get to the family cabin in Michigan, this summer or deer season in the fall, I will be well supplied.

You can shoot that TULA at the beech grove indoor range. they dont mind at all if its steel cased.

Spikedog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Lafayette
    Wow they called you a shark! Ammo shark I guess. I have been stopping on my way home at one in Lafayette. No problems yes, but I'm just interested in 22lr now.

Blackdog765

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I doubt any. There were 6 boxes when I was there an hour ago. I bought 3. They guy behind me bought 1...

I walked in just as she was unloading it from the cart. I'm curious though... the OP said they were stocking last night... and she was stocking again this morning at 7:30A - I wonder if they had multiple shipments, or what was going on there.

The search goes on...

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    Huh, I was at Brownsburg walmart last night a little after 9pm and the shelves were empty. However I did see a pallet that probably had ammo on it. I thought about digging through the pallet but figured that would be frowned upon. I had to pick up medicine for the kid so I didn't have time wait to see what was on the pallet.

Top Bottom