• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Been stopping by Wally World and Meijer on my way home from work every day. Nada. Need some more .223 and 38 special. I got 800 rounds of Winchester 9mm near the first of December at Meijer.

TaurusJR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Glad it seems some of you were able to take advantage of my post, sorry others didn't get any. Not bad, 9 pages for my first post! I'll take it :)

Blackdog765

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    So keep the reporting up TaurusJR. I don't mind reading about local WM inventory as long as I'm the second on the scene and they still have some available!

I think that whole shark reference is pretty interesting. I've encountered all types of employees at Walmart. The ones that treat ammo like a normal every day tool. And the ones that obviously hate being near it and have no idea what one caliber is from the next, and treat the boxes like they are going to explode at any moment. Those are the ones that give the evil looks and try to make one feel guilty for buying more than one box.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Well thanks to the OP I read this thread and checked inventory at a local store. It showed in stock so I went to see for myself ~1AM. There was a supervisor that said they got in 10 cans and it was all locked in a secured area in back. Come back at 7:30 he said. After talking for a while he said come back at 8. Well I was back there at 7:15AM and 7 of the 10 cans were already gone. :xmad: I had sent a txt to a few shooting buddies but there just wasn't enough left for them to get any.

I got one though so... :rockwoot:

I shot this stuff at one of the KD Appleseeds and it did pretty good out to 400yds.

TaurusJR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Well thanks to the OP I read this thread and checked inventory at a local store. It showed in stock so I went to see for myself ~1AM. There was a supervisor that said they got in 10 cans and it was all locked in a secured area in back. Come back at 7:30 he said. After talking for a while he said come back at 8. Well I was back there at 7:15AM and 7 of the 10 cans were already gone. :xmad: I had sent a txt to a few shooting buddies but there just wasn't enough left for them to get any.

I got one though so... :rockwoot:

I shot this stuff at one of the KD Appleseeds and it did pretty good out to 400yds.

Cool! Glad you got some! I'm sorry they made you come back though, that's ridiculous how they're doing that. :xmad:

jeager361

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    It has been nearly impossible to even find any .22 at my local Walmart. I guess I might have to ask some probing questions like this and just hang around for a while.

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    I spoke to an employee at a Wally World last night and he said the distribution center is unpredictable at best. They sent over 24,000 rounds of.22 to one store and none to the others.

lilruckus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Indy
    I spoke to an employee at a Wally World last night and he said the distribution center is unpredictable at best. They sent over 24,000 rounds of.22 to one store and none to the others.

now which store got the 24,000 rounds of .22 is the million dollar question?!

Top Bottom