Pretty hot for a tap dancer.

:rolleyes:

iu

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Did you listen to what that knucklehead actually said? It’s a trend of black social content creators, trying to make names for themselves by appealing to white audiences who can say “hey, this a black person who thinks like me.” A trend started by Candace Owens. Like seriously much of the stuff she says in that video is nonsensical. Like that chick is seriously deranged.

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Did you listen to what that knucklehead actually said? It’s a trend of black social content creators, trying to make names for themselves by appealing to white audiences who can say “hey, this a black person who thinks like me.” A trend started by Candace Owens. Like seriously much of the stuff she says in that video is nonsensical. Like that chick is seriously deranged.

:popcorn:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

So because she doesn't think like you, you assume she's just doing it to curry favor with whites? No possibility that she's sincere?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I have a co-worker in Chicago that has joined this movement. He isn't making a video, but we were talking about his decision the other day.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So because she doesn't think like you, you assume she's just doing it to curry favor with whites? No possibility that she's sincere?

She started her channel 3 years ago about applying makeup. None of those videos got any more than 600 views. A year ago she did a "walkaway" video 85K views; so then she tried to segway her makeup with some sort of right leaning message (not sure exactly how that works) calling it "Conservative Makeup." Her views, while better than before usually were about 2-3K, but nowhere near her walkaway video. So she has apparently completely ditched the makeup gig is a now solely a conservative, a stance she clearly doesn't understand, content creator.

Now, I don't know the woman, and maybe she is sincere, but she seems to be taking a page out of the Candace Owens, Diamond and Silk playbook.... with the latter, now claiming racism because Fox fired them. While some may be sincere, I think most aren't. Funny enough, a lot of white people are buying into this stuff, neverminding how generally stupid these speakers seem to be. This Contours chick seems to be one of those people. She hits the well understood highlights or conservatism, but then appears to try and put her own spin on them.... failing miserably.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well according to Biden if you don’t vote for him then you ain’t black.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well according to Biden if you don’t vote for him then you ain’t black.

I’ll say Biden is wrong, and leave it at that, but let’s not get lost on the woods. I’m more interested in what people think about that absolutely insane video. I wonder how much it people think is accurate, and agree with. I contend it’s a sensationalism piece made by a person who hasn’t a clue, about the things which she speaks.
    she’s the perfect woman for me, dumb and hot.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Fair enough. Looks like we’re talking about separate issues.

When I made the comment earlier about being liberated I was referring to being liberated to think freely and speak freely without being made to feel that you have to do or say as you are expected to.

The Biden comment is a perfect example of what I’m talking about.

Carry on.

Top Bottom