• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Gotta go with Profire Arms. Andrew has contributed so much to the firearms/reloading community and has taken the leap of faith to open a brick and mortar store in a time where online purchasing is the norm. Personal service like he provides is very rare and much appreciated. It is the ONLY store I walk into and get called by name ( my real name, not some of the things that you other guys call me) and feel appreciated for stopping in. Fair pricing, willingness to share knowledge, and an awesome beagle; How do you top that?

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    1. Falls City Firearms in Clarksville. Not the biggest selection in the area (see # 2), but Rick will keep an eye out for what you're looking for and give you a call. His inventory rolls over weekly (for the most part), so you never know what you'll find. Falls City is an "Old School" gun store in the finest sense, giving it the nod over...

2. Orion Arms in Jeffersonville. This is where southern Indiana goes to buy firearms and accessories "right now." Want a pink .22LR Cricket? In stock. .50BMG package? they have that too. Huge inventory (they had AR's and mags yesterday) at a fair price. The staff is competent in all areas, and they're all around good guys.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    1) Bite the Bullet - Seymour. Very friendly staff, and always have a hot pot of coffee on. Good place for reloading stuff, and good selection of guns and accessories. Also a nice place to have good conversation.

2) Acme Sports - Seymour. Very helpful staff, and very knowledgeable. Able to get you just about anything if they don't already have it in stock. Nice selection of handguns, hunting long guns and semi autos.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    1. Adobe Premium Firearms - Runs it out of his house, but he's a great guy to deal with

2. BGF - Now that there is a beautiful range there, it's heaven on Emerson Av

3. ITP - Staff is awesome and was very generous to our shooters and scooters ride. Once again, range and shop is a great combination

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Premier Arms - Brownsburg. Helpful, Friendly people. They treated me well with the few transactions that we had. But heck, who doesn't like me. :cool:

Beech Grove Firearms They go out of their way to help. Nice tidy shop, well designed range.

huntsville

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Bradis

Plainfield Shooters Supply - It's always great to hear Bob sing along to the country song on the radio

Premier in Brownsburg

Can I do a -1 or vote down Don's Guns?

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    1. Blythe's in Griffith. Price, Selection, Service. Roger did an unbelievable favor for me and I'd be remiss not to give him and his store BIG PROPS any time I can!:rockwoot:

2. Blythe's in Valpo. I don't shop there much, but I have to give credit to a great shop that has a really nice indoor range. Clean, bright, and I don't feel like I've worked in a smokey lead mill when I leave there.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    1. Beech Grove Firearms

Great selection and I was treated in my first visit like I was a regular. I've received the same treatment ever since. The top notch range is a huge plus!

2. Bradis I/II

Same customer treatment as above. I also love the surplus and bulk ammo.

This. :rockwoot:

Darkstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Jackson County
    Acme Sports and Bite the Bullet- both offer fast and friendly service, they are both always willing to help you out, and they always have something new in stock for me that I just have to have!

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    a shout out to a couple of local shops:

1) Carson Arms Gun Bunker - Owned by a younger guy who is very knowledgable and does his best to help the customers. Best deals on new firearms I've found of any shop in town!

2) M&S Armament - Mario is another good guy with a pretty good selection and good prices. I just wish he carried more AK stuff ;)

A couple of honorable mentions: alpha arms and wabash valley armory. I haven't had the opportunity to deal a lot with these to be so far so good. Alpha Arms is very close to home and proving to have promise.

-Clay

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    #1, Bradis Good group of employees, good selection of firearms ...
    #2, ITP Great range, good employees, and good selection of firearms...
    #3, Plainfield SS, Good employees, good selection of firearms...

fishbass62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Dec 24, 2011
    Franklin
    1. Indy Trading Post - Easy to deal with and always friendly.
    2. Beech Grove Firearms - new, clean and lots of help.
    3. Guns and Ordinance - out in the middle of nowhere, but friendly and willing to deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom