• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Reply to this thread with a minimum of 1 and maximum of 3 Indiana Gun Shops that you would like to be entered into the INGO- Indiana Gun Shop of the Year -2012 contest. Please include a brief description of why you are entering the shop(s).

Post only once in this thread. Posts that are not entries will be removed. Posts with "off-topic" comments will be removed.

Example Entry

1. Que's Gun Shop

Great service and selection... Nice people

2. esrice's Gun Shop

Excellent Glock selection and good prices

3 VUPDblue's Gun Shop

Nice people, good prices and the best Hi-Point selection in town

Round 1 Rules

• Reply to this thread with a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 3 Gun Shops you would like entered into the contest. You can not enter the same shop twice. Order of Gun Shops in entry does not matter.
    • 1 entry per registered member.
    • Gun shop must be located in the State of Indiana and primarily be in the business of selling guns. Does not need to be a "brick and mortar" store.
    • Gun shop does not need to be an INGO Advertising Supporter
    • Gun shop owners/employees are allowed to vote in this contest
    • INGO mods are allowed to vote in this contest
    • Round 1 ends Monday January 21 2012
    What happens next?

On Monday January 21st INGO Staff will tabulate the 10 most requested Gun Shops. 10 Gun Shops will move on to Round 2. :ingo:

jay2981

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    1. Beech Grove Firearms

Great selection and I was treated in my first visit like I was a regular. I've received the same treatment ever since. The top notch range is a huge plus!

2. Bradis I/II

Same customer treatment as above. I also love the surplus and bulk ammo.

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    1. 21st Century Arms
    Incredible owner and manager. Excellent customer service and great prices. The staff is very knowledgeably and friendly.

2. Ranger Supply
    I always enjoy stopping in to talk to the staff. They have helped me work out a few issues on my firearms. Great prices.

3. ZX Gun
    Always knowledgable and friendly. Great prices.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Bradis: Great customer service, friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to do a deal with.

Blythe's, Valparaiso Location: Nice range, great selection, clean environment. Bought my first handgun there many moons ago, and still visit often.

Don's Guns: Cuz he just loves to sell guns. (just kidding...)

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Indy Trading Post
    Great Service, Great Employee's, Owner is Outstanding. NO Filler All Guns All the time. I havent felt the need to go anywhere else, nor have I had the urge. Brian and Staff are Amazing. Im always treated with respect, and new customers I have seen are treated the same as Me...

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    ZX Guns.

Never treated the wife like she was the poor lil thang that didnt know how to handle a weapon. Best LGS in Elkhart County at least. Has helped me out with a few holster selections from time to time as well.

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    1. The Outpost -Great Guys, Awesome gunsmith, Ever changing stock
    2. Wabash Valley Armory -Didn't raise prices during this "current issue", MASSIVE STOCK

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Bite the Bullet - Seymour, IN.
    Stop in and you will know why. Mark and Loren are friendly people to work with. I recommend this shop for novice shooters as the staff works well with people that have questions.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    1. Bradis Guns

Great customer service. Knowledgeable sale people. Excellent selection. They treat you as friends, not just customers.

2. AGS Armament

Excellent service, selection and fast shipping to my local FFL if I can't drive there to pick it up. Supports customers both online and at the local gun shows.

3. Profire Supply

Only retail store that specializes in reloading gear. Has some guns and accessories available. Very knowledgeable and will go out of the way to help and educate the customer.

Last edited:

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Midwest Gun Exchange, Mishawaka, In
    The staff is very knowledgable and friendly. Also have a great selection of not only guns but holsters, safes, and accessories.

They dont mind "dumb questions" and take the time to explain things in great detail.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    1. Profire Arms and Supply - best reloading shop around, extremely helpful and friendly staff, very competitive price on transfers.
    2. Indy Gun Safety - Very knowledgeable, competitive prices, classes/instruction available
    3. Indy Gun Club - Best 1911 selection evah. Good reloading shop.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    Down by the Tracks in Galveston-Always friendly and super helpful. They will go above and beyond to help you out. Typically a great selection, and if they don't have it...they will find it.

AGS Armament in Bluffton - Though I haven't done any business with these guys, yet. I got to meet them and see their warehouse during an Armed Dynamics class...everything seemed top notch.

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    1. Down By the Tracks
    Friendly and helpful customer service. Good selection of guns and reloading supplies and other firearms related items.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom