Vote for your favorite state police vehicle design.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    MSP Blue and the big gumball? Why is this even a contest?

Yup, that would be my vote. They have had that color, gumball light and the State STOP Police hood ornament since I was a kid growing up there. They get my vote just for that.

My favorite looking one though is the Florida Challenger.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Yup, that would be my vote. They have had that color, gumball light and the State STOP Police hood ornament since I was a kid growing up there. They get my vote just for that...

Same here. It was almost a privilege to be chased down.....almost.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    In a misunderstanding, I had the privilege of pulling over to the gumball light Friday night outside Kalamazoo, MI.

Short version is I left the station I had just delivered at. The road I usually take back was closed. I went down a side street with a NO TRUCKS sign. A trooper was sitting at the end of the street. I made two more turns and when I straightened out, the gumball was lit up behind me. When I pulled over, I realized there was another car between him and me. I did walk back and ask if I was "the perp". He said he understood why I did what I did and was good to go.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    In a misunderstanding, I had the privilege of pulling over to the gumball light Friday night outside Kalamazoo, MI.

Short version is I left the station I had just delivered at. The road I usually take back was closed. I went down a side street with a NO TRUCKS sign. A trooper was sitting at the end of the street. I made two more turns and when I straightened out, the gumball was lit up behind me. When I pulled over, I realized there was another car between him and me. I did walk back and ask if I was "the perp". He said he understood why I did what I did and was good to go.

I like the fact they basically have three variations, bright blue SUV's, standard marked cars and the 'unmarked' cars just don't have the bubble but are still bright blue as opposed to IN troops that have chargers with what seems every color imaginable.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Closer than you think....

5446.jpeg

Fabulous!

Top Bottom