• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • What course of action will you take\have you taken if your employer mandates the jab?

• Already had it, submit my papers

Votes: 3 6.3%
    • Already had it, but not giving them my medical info

Votes: 9 18.8%
    • Apply for an exemption, but get the jab if it's denied

Votes: 2 4.2%
    • Apply for an exemption, but still not getting the jab if it's denied

Votes: 16 33.3%
    • Do nothing, let them fire me

Votes: 17 35.4%
    • This is complete BS, I can't work for this company, I quit

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    My employer notified us that we will be following the federal jab mandate, which doesn't exist yet by the way, because we are a federal contractor and we "follow the rules". What do you plan to do if faced with the jab or job ultimatum?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Working under contract they have to keep me regardless or buy out the contract. I doubt there will be any "Covid clause" when and if I choose to get a new one when the old one is finished.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I ain’t giving them **** and I ain’t telling them ****. If they don’t like it fire me. I can work elsewhere, and I’ll be sure I’m as happy with them as they are me. Life’s too short to work for scrubs that wanna control every aspect of my life. I provide you a service at a cost, nothing more nothing less, if you’re unhappy with that relationship leave it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    My company has not made the shot mandatory yet, but I voluntarily got the shots in the spring because I wanted to be able to travel for work. I have already submitted proof of this so my employer is already aware of my status.

That said, I will not be getting any booster shots. I did what I was asked because I was told it would allow me to return to normal life. No mask, ability to travel, etc.

Since then they've brought back the mask mandate so all employees must be masked when inside company buildings despite vaccination status. I'm still working remotely but have gone into the office a handful of times for events or meetings and had to wear the face diaper despite there being like a dozen people spread across tens of thousands of square feet of space. The entire thing is ridiculous.

If they make getting the shot a requirement, I will likely consider whether or not I want to continue working there, despite having already complied.

So far they say they aren't going to do anything until there is an actual executive order on paper and I hope it stays that way.

I answered "already had it, submit my papers" but I did it voluntarily, not because of a mandate.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I voted do nothing, fire me. I don't actually have to worry about it however, but if I did my answer would be the same.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Illegal aliens seem to have vendors providing a healthy supply of false driver licenses, SS, etc.

I wonder if they will be supplying vax info as well.

That's funny! :)

The first place I saw fake vaccination cards was a far right web site.

I found it funny that they raged about 'Undocumented' people then sold fake credentials.

I guess irony wasn't in their vocabulary...

Top Bottom