• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Is it acceptable to smile a little each time we hear of a vax supporter that died suddenly?

Most were operating in a haze of mob think. I worked for an organization that - to this day - actively pushed the messaging that the jab was the gift of life against this evil virus. Anyone not wanting to comply was branded a third class citizen, faced open chastisement, and subjected to weekly testing.

For employees, exemptions where not offered in public communications. Staff had to actively and aggressively inquire about them.

The medical exemption was only offered to staff who experienced Anaphylaxis, severe and extreme, after the first jab. Yes, even for staff members who had known reactions to other vaccinations and who's primary care physicians had instructed them to NOT receive additional vaccinations. To my knowledge, none were granted prior to the first jab.

The religious exemption was only honored for those who accurately completed the organizations proprietary form, to be completed and signed by a clergy member who was required to give their contact information AND the name of the church they pastored. Those rare employees granted a religious exemption were mandated weekly tested as a condition of continued employment (and were tested weekly until October 2022). To clarify: this was mandatory for all employees who received an exemption, both working in this organizations buildings and those who were wholly remote and never set foot in the organizations facilities except for the mandatory weekly covid tests. Team members who skipped/missed/ditched the test were notified their employment had been termed within an hour of the missed appointment time.

As much as a part of me wants to celebrate in the misfortune of someone who was so very harmful to so many, they were operating out of FEAR and ignorance. Fear is a powerful motivator. I think our contempt should be placed at a much higher level within academia and the halls of the so called Public Health leaders. They have blood on their hands.

Last edited:

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Well, I just spent 4 hours in the ER because my wife was short on breath. Came early Friday with chills and shaking to the point of her teeth chattering. Fast forward to 3:30 today she said I’m done take me to the ER. Initial q&a with the nurse was have you been vaxed, answer was no. Doc comes in and asks questions on symptoms and asked the same question. When she replied no he asked what was the reason for not doing it. How is that germane to the concept of doing your job. Fast forward 3 hours later that jack wagon leaned up against the sink and proceeded to give us a seminar on the value of the vax and actually how well masks worked and pointed out since he was vaxed he wasn’t spreading it but we would pass it on to thirty plus people. He was almost scolding us and then said you’ll have to ride it out, I can’t do anything for you. The nurse that checked us out was awesome, gave us some homeopathic treatment to help with the misery and vocally stated he was a kool-aid drinker. Even took her mask off and said it was bs. I think he was actually happy that some of the unvaxxed masses were suffering and I feel like he did the bare minimum to help her and I hope one day I run in to him when he needs help.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, I just spent 4 hours in the ER because my wife was short on breath. Came early Friday with chills and shaking to the point of her teeth chattering. Fast forward to 3:30 today she said I’m done take me to the ER. Initial q&a with the nurse was have you been vaxed, answer was no. Doc comes in and asks questions on symptoms and asked the same question. When she replied no he asked what was the reason for not doing it. How is that germane to the concept of doing your job. Fast forward 3 hours later that jack wagon leaned up against the sink and proceeded to give us a seminar on the value of the vax and actually how well masks worked and pointed out since he was vaxed he wasn’t spreading it but we would pass it on to thirty plus people. He was almost scolding us and then said you’ll have to ride it out, I can’t do anything for you. The nurse that checked us out was awesome, gave us some homeopathic treatment to help with the misery and vocally stated he was a kool-aid drinker. Even took her mask off and said it was bs. I think he was actually happy that some of the unvaxxed masses were suffering and I feel like he did the bare minimum to help her and I hope one day I run in to him when he needs help.

Was that a real doctor or a witch doctor? Because everything he said was wrong.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    When the hospital sends you your survey let them have it.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Was that a real doctor or a witch doctor? Because everything he said was wrong.
    Couldn’t agree more, the nurse we spoke to afterwards I was on the same page with. My mom works for a Dr. and flat out told the mask was bs. Quite frankly if the mask worked it would have done so by now. On top of the Fauci virus she has influenza b as well. If we’re voting on it I’d say he’s a witch doctor with a secondary degree in a-hole.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Like categorically wrong in every single aspect.

I believe this 100%. It's pushed by the IHA, they are just repeating the company line. This isn't the first time I've heard someone say they are essentially preached to about their condition and not given even basic instructions on how to weather this storm. There are a TON of natural remedies/supplements/vitamins that will drastically reduce discomfort and length of illness. Look up a supplement called NAC for respiratory illnesses and do some reading on how Vitamin D can shorten the run time on this bug. If you really get a wild hair find a local apothecary and chat with them. There's one in Nora if your near Indy. Your immune system will kick it, just give it some extra strength to kick it quickly.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    When the hospital sends you your survey let them have it.

THIS!!! And be specific if there is a way to free text or leave a message at the end of the survey. They care about their HCAHPS scores and senior leaders pay attention to these. The more information you can give the better in pinning your frustrations on the exact issue of not being heard, having a experimental therapy suggested to your family member, and being given ZERO therapeutics or care outside of an unsolicited lecture.

Last edited:

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Two minute video...

Sudden deaths in a college town...interesting read, don't skip the comment section

Meanwhile the alphabet agencies in government will claim it to be anecdotal evidence and there is nothing to see here. Meanwhile, they can’t figure out why half of the free thinking population doesn’t trust them anymore cause they lie ALL the time. Great post Okie, I kind of needed some affirmation.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I believe this 100%. It's pushed by the IHA, they are just repeating the company line. This isn't the first time I've heard someone say they are essentially preached to about their condition and not given even basic instructions on how to weather this storm. There are a TON of natural remedies/supplements/vitamins that will drastically reduce discomfort and length of illness. Look up a supplement called NAC for respiratory illnesses and do some reading on how Vitamin D can shorten the run time on this bug. If you really get a wild hair find a local apothecary and chat with them. There's one in Nora if your near Indy. Your immune system will kick it, just give it some extra strength to kick it quickly.

You pretty much regurgitated what the er nurse said in addition to vitamin c and zinc. When we asked the doc about Elderberry he said if you believe in that give it a try. I swear I wanted to shoot him at that point.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    You pretty much regurgitated what the er nurse said in addition to vitamin c and zinc. When we asked the doc about Elderberry he said if you believe in that give it a try. I swear I wanted to shoot him at that point.

Zink can be hard on the stomach so be sure to take it after a meal. Vitamin C is always helpful this time of year. If you've got any type of chronic pain cause by inflammation then do some reading on Turmeric, it's a natural anti-inflammatory and easier on the organs than Ibuprofen. I'm a firm believer that 'food is medicine' but I'm also learning that the GMO plants don't offer the same nutrients as those that aren't modified by 'science'. There's a lot of research out there to read, best of luck to you!

There's a youtuber named John Campbell who has done some good videos on certain types of supplements and may be helpful. Ultimately, you have lived with your body for a lifetime and that Dr. is 'new here'.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    THIS!!! And be specific if there is a way to free text or leave a message at the end of the survey. They care about their HCAHPS scores and senior leaders pay attention to these. The more information you can give the better in pinning your frustrations on the exact issue of not being heard, having a experimental therapy suggested to your family member, and being given ZERO therapeutics or care outside of an unsolicited lecture.

I will and thanks for the advice. This is the 3rd time with her for different things where I felt like the M.D was going through the motions. I’m not the guy that needs to see constant pats on the butt and nurturing but I do expect a certain degree of professionalism and respect. Full disclosure the nurses and support staff were awesome but Dukes hospital in Peru needs an overhaul on their doctors. That last one it took me and my wife to decipher his English and I felt like he was no more concerned than if he was treating a guinea pig.

Top Bottom