• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Do these people not realize that the Internet exists? And we can go back and see and hear that people were threatened with their jobs, going to the store, withholding of medical care, etc for refusing?
    What is the were? Try getting on a transplant list without the clot shot in the USA. Some hospitals in the USA that are "public" are refusing to see "unvaxed" and will re-route them to other facilities(already more than one lawsuit to). Plenty I know are also required to still take boosters to keep their jobs, though much less than before.
    Add to that the CDC is monitoring all visits to doctors or hospitals of unvaccinated people...so yea. There is no were yet.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    Yeah, my choice was not to get a jab that might kill me so I was "separated from employment".

The real issue that people should not be forced to make a choice period.

Just like people on a fixed income being forced to make a choice: Do I pay the electric bill, buy food or get my medication? It was your choice not to pay the electric so it was cut off so next time make a better choice.

Yeah, everyone has choices but people should not be put on the fence and forced to make one.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I still believe the government should be required by law to create a covid vaccine free blood supply with full testing and documentation for patients to have a choice of where their life saving blood comes from.
    But to do that you'd have to get them to admit the jab is bad, or at least not perfect. That's not happening.
    And given their history, I wouldnt trust them to tell me that the blood is untainted.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Study is peer reviewed and published. Not just by any rag that calls itself science either.

Welcome to the AAI Journals​

The American Association of Immunologists publishes two journals focused on immunology:

• The Journal of Immunology (The JI) has served immunologists and the research community for more than 100 years by publishing novel, peer-reviewed findings in all areas of experimental immunology.
    • ImmunoHorizons is a fully open-access, peer-reviewed journal committed to advancing the knowledge of immunology.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    But to do that you'd have to get them to admit the jab is bad, or at least not perfect. That's not happening.
    And given their history, I wouldnt trust them to tell me that the blood is untainted.
    To follow up on this and the other few previous posts, Dr. Korey at 12:30 in this video explains that in the Fall of 21 there was a 40% increase in deaths in the working age population, based on insurance actuarial data. A 10% increase is listed as a 1 in 200 year event.

The first 10 minutes of the video is a good debate on why the doctors are complicit in not admitting the vaccine is the problem. I know people are TLDR oriented, but I watch the first 20 minutes or so of the video and it's very good. There's also a partial summary of the interview in this link:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Probably just a coincidence...

?

Might be survivor bias?

After all, probably 98 percent of people that got cancer, drank water.
    Or ate pizza
    Or had the measles.

Or a million other things.
    Not to mention, I think leprosy is pretty insignificant number wise.
    And with small sample sizes, you get flawed statistics.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    ?

Might be survivor bias?

After all, probably 98 percent of people that got cancer, drank water.
    Or ate pizza
    Or had the measles.

Or a million other things.
    Not to mention, I think leprosy is pretty insignificant number wise.
    And with small sample sizes, you get flawed statistics.
    Could be. Except drinking water or eating pizza has not shown any evidence of causing people to develop out-from-left-field diseases or dying (sometimes within 48 hours of consuming them).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Could be. Except drinking water or eating pizza has not shown any evidence of causing people to develop out-from-left-field diseases or dying (sometimes within 48 hours of consuming them).
    I haven't seen any "evidence of causing people.." between vaccine and leprosy either.. yet.
    Not saying it doesn't exist, but the statistic, by itself, is not in any way proof.

Top Bottom