• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, BEFORE Biden, people didn't want to take it, because it was "Trump's" vax.
    Then Biden took over, and the very same people would now tell everyone to take it, the very same vax.
    Now, if anything is wrong, it will of course, be Trump's again.
    I don't think it's Trump's fault. But, given all the evidence against the mrna shots, he still brags about saving millions of lives while it may actually have cost many lives. What's wrong with just saying, "eh" you can't win them all? I would not consider that a blemish on Trump's record. Bragging about it is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sunk cost fallacy

Edit: Have you ever thought about making peace with the fact that he's your best chance to have a republican president this time around

The cavalry isn't coming
    He is probably the best chance to have a Republican president this time. It's stupid for him to brag about saving millions of lives with a vaccine that, for all practical purposes, is a turd. Two things can be true at the same time.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Given his lifetime of drug use, alcohol addiction, and laundry list of documented health problems, I'm gonna say this is a case of dying WITH the vaccine, not FROM the vaccine. Similar to the height of the pandemic when the authorities weren't discriminating between dying with covid or from it.
    Officially there was only dying from covid. I see no reason to differentiate the vaccine.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Officially there was only dying from covid. I see no reason to differentiate the vaccine.
    It s hard to disagree with you. The problem is, we would argue with the Powers That Be that there should've been a distinction. Seems disingenuous to turn around and stoop to their level.

It's one thing for Died Suddenly to call it out when a fully-vaxxed, healthy 20 y/o athlete drops dead; it's another for this guy. I think Perry himself has admitted he had almost died before a couple times.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    It s hard to disagree with you. The problem is, we would argue with the Powers That Be that there should've been a distinction. Seems disingenuous to turn around and stoop to their level.

It's one thing for Died Suddenly to call it out when a fully-vaxxed, healthy 20 y/o athlete drops dead; it's another for this guy. I think Perry himself has admitted he had almost died before a couple times.
    I don’t see it as stooping. It’s using their process against them until it’s proved invalid.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    I don’t see it as stooping. It’s using their process against them until it’s proved invalid.
    You don't think it invalidates #DiedSuddenly if they claim that every single person who got the vaxx then later died, at any point, of anything, no matter how old and sickly they were, probably died from the vaxx? Come on. That just gives "them" fodder to claim we're all whacko.

Reactions: oze

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You don't think it invalidates #DiedSuddenly if they claim that every single person who got the vaxx then later died, at any point, of anything, no matter how old and sickly they were, probably died from the vaxx? Come on. That just gives "them" fodder to claim we're all whacko.
    Did he have heart issues before he died from a heart attack? I'd think they would have known about the condition of his heart, especially if he almost died from drug use.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Did he have heart issues before he died from a heart attack? I'd think they would have known about the condition of his heart, especially if he almost died from drug use.

He claims his heart stopped for 5 minutes while filming a movie in late-2020/early-2021 due to a mix of drugs and anesthesia, though I'm guessing that was probably just the vaxx taking its first swipe at him...?

That article also says he made 15 trips to rehab, had 14 stomach surgeries, and once spent time on an ECMO machine. I saw in another article that his colon burst in 2019 due to opioid use, hence the stomach surgeries, and he was in a coma for 2 weeks.

Again, were not talking about a healthy young athlete here.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Did someone who was a chronic drug and alcohol abuser have heart issues?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Top Bottom