• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Don’t bother. Trolls gonna troll. And call people liars.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wasted electrons, Phylo. He knows better. He wants to hit the 'horse dewormer' trope just to get people riled up, because that's how he gets his jollies

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 4.27.03 PM.png

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Kirk:

The issue is mandated vaccination. Some of us have been vaccinated. Some not.

What most of us agree on is that the government should have no right to mandate vaccination in this specific situation. The data does not support it.

In my instance, I've had the full regimen and I support the position against mandatory vaccination.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Confusion caused by a misreported Media story. The drug's use, not the drug, received the Nobel Prize in 2015.

The horse dewormer has been around a long time. Great stuff, for parasites. Covid-19 is a virus though.

operator103

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2021
    Logansport
    Or
    Natural reluctance of a percentage of the population to let others do the "beta testing". "You first"--only natural.

I have no problem paying people to take it, incentives over coercion, any day, every day.

The longer the vaccine is out, the more people will voluntarily take it.
    Or discover they have complications from it like so many already have. After 2 cancers in the last 3 years, I'll decide my own fate. No mandate for me thank you.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Horse dewormer is great for parasites, harmful for treating a virus.

The notion that it is effective against Covid-19 is nonsense peddled by grifters.

Abstract

Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad-spectrum antiparasitic agent with demonstrated antiviral activity against a number of DNA and RNA viruses, including severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Despite this promise, the antiviral activity of ivermectin has not been consistently proven in vivo. While ivermectin's activity against SARS-CoV-2 is currently under investigation in patients, insufficient emphasis has been placed on formulation challenges. Here, we discuss challenges surrounding the use of ivermectin in the context of coronavirus disease-19 (COVID-19) and how novel formulations employing micro- and nanotechnologies may address these concerns.
    There ya' go, Che

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Confusion caused by a misreported Media story. The drug's use, not the drug, received the Nobel Prize in 2015.

The horse dewormer has been around a long time. Great stuff, for parasites. Covid-19 is a virus though.

Ivermectin along with other anti-parasitics have utility for viral infections.
    They reduce the ability of a virus to replicate in the host.

They don't really cure you, or reduce your symptoms, though.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Covid-19 is a virus though.
    What makes you think a virus doesn't meet the definition of a parasite, or a lawyer for that matter

par·a·site
    noun: parasite; plural noun: parasites
    an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Went to visit my dentist today, old personal friend from IU. I was asked by his assistant up front if I had been vaccinated, and replied with a smile, no. Talking later we both found that we had similar opinions about this whole mess from the beginning. His opinion is that the big hammer is coming when the government will refuse to pay any medicare or medicaid to anybody who is not up to status on vaccination. I asked him how that will affect his practice, he smiled and said he was looking for a job when he got this one. A good man, my friend of many years.:)

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    What makes you think a virus doesn't meet the definition of a parasite, or a lawyer for that matter

par·a·site
    noun: parasite; plural noun: parasites
    an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense.

There's a joke in there somewhere.;)

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The Left must think everyone is as stupid as they are. I keep seeing news articles and such posting about younger people dying and how that means COVID is worse than everyone is saying. Except every single time this happens, you see a picture of the person in question and they're overweight. Sometimes obese. It's like they don't think we can put two and two together and realize that people of a healthy weight seem to have little to fear... :rolleyes:
    6D54B483-EED2-4A7C-A606-AA08322109C1.jpeg
    “Healthy”

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The horse dewormer did not "win a Nobel Prize". Let's knock that rubbish off right now.

Omura and Campbell won Nobel Prizes for their use of horse dewormer, on parasites, roundworm, not viruses.

Horse dewormer is not used on viruses, it is for parasites.
    Wow. I didn’t realize it was horse dewormer when prescribed for human use by a doctor. I also had no idea that medications have never worked for anything other than it’s intended purpose. Thank you. I will send a batch of cookies to the law offices of Nuck ‘N Futts as a thank you for sharing your overwhelming amount of knowledge on the subject.

Stick to arguing over closets and courtrooms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JJSHOOTS
    Top Bottom