• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    No comprende. In the idea/post chain we're discussing, why would you care?
    I didn't think it was a difficult concept to grasp. If there's some saline\vax conspiratorial test program being implemented on the masses, and the proposed way to determine those who'd had the actual vax was an antibody test, it seems unvaxxed recovered covid infected might screw up the data a bit.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I reported that article earlier.

What it fails to consider is where we are now with delta. What is happening today is what many people are concerned with.
    Read it again (for the first time?). The two overlapping intervals were chosen when Delta was <50% and then >50% and about paragraph 6 or so, they actually compare some of the differences between the two

But actually, all you said is (and I quote)
    "As I said before, I'd be happy with data for hospitalizations and deaths, separated by vaccinated and un-vaccinated."

That you retcon your request because it lacked sufficient specificity is not my problem

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I didn't think it was a difficult concept to grasp. If there's some saline\vax conspiratorial test program being implemented on the masses, and the proposed way to determine those who'd had the actual vax was an antibody test, it seems unvaxxed recovered covid infected might screw up the data a bit.
    You would be looking for vaccinated people exhibiting no antibodies, de facto proof that their vaccination could not have contained a vaccine

If someone had covid and recovered, they would exhibit antibodies

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You would be looking for vaccinated people exhibiting no antibodies, de facto proof that their vaccination could not have contained a vaccine

If someone had covid and recovered, they would exhibit antibodies
    So if someone "vaxxed" with saline also had and recovered from covid? What I thought was proposed was an antibody test to determine who'd had the actual vax and who'd had the saline. That slight wrinkle could skew the data just a little.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    wD47XCs.png

Can anyone solve the mystery of this ordeal?
    How is saline ending up in viles labeled as covid vaccine?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So if someone "vaxxed" with saline also had and recovered from covid? What I thought was proposed was an antibody test to determine who'd had the actual vax and who'd had the saline. That slight wrinkle could skew the data just a little.
    Agreed. The question would be was it skewed enough to matter. All you really need to 'prove' the conspiracy is a number of cases who believe they were vaxxed but have no antibodies

Like with voter fraud, it should be enough to prove it happened. At that point ANY is too much

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Your job sucks.

Not personal.
    Then why is it 'my' job being singled out? Seems pretty personal

Not sure if somebody would find something aimed more diffusely, like 'baseball needs to be put in a freezer somewhere until they find a cure', to be actually insulting

My suspicion is saying PERSONAL insults is redundant

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Agreed. The question would be was it skewed enough to matter. All you really need to 'prove' the conspiracy is a number of cases who believe they were vaxxed but have no antibodies

Like with voter fraud, it should be enough to prove it happened. At that point ANY is too much
    Ah, my mistake. I didn't realize you were talking about proving\disproving the conspiracy. I thought you were referring to the gathering of data for the conspiratorial mass experiment.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I haven’t read the stories, but was wondering if those who had could say…was this one manufacturer’s “vaccine” or a mix of makers? Curious if it was a manufacturing snafu or at the injection site.
    Happening globally at the same time...

Hard to believe it was on the doctors giving the injection. I'm wagering it was a problem with the vials.

After all, Japan uncovered a lot of vials filled with iron fillings. Enough that they stopped deployment of some lots.

Conspiracy or manufacturing error doesn't really make things better, lol. It's still mystery juice being injected in you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Then why is it 'my' job being singled out? Seems pretty personal

Not sure if somebody would find something aimed more diffusely, like 'baseball needs to be put in a freezer somewhere until they find a cure', to be actually insulting

My suspicion is saying PERSONAL insults is redundant
    You are the ONLY one that does that job?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom