• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Here is a theory to rebutt the conspiracy theory accusations, it is only a theory, don't ask for a link.

Some here have stated that some of what is proposed here can't possibly be true because of scope and sheer volumes of people involved, even just at the top.

What if the reality we are living is the result of an equation where every input is corrupt, but not in league with each other. Each level applies it's corruption to the final result independently, perhaps thinking their little corruption will not significantly affect the outcome, while the final result is corrupted beyond belief...
    Each person at any level is convinced they are doing their part to fight what they believe fascism is (as opposed to the fascism they support and embody), no centralized authority is handing down instructions nor is one needed

Stand Alone Complex. Set up the initial conditions and it continues on its own

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Here is a theory to rebutt the conspiracy theory accusations, it is only a theory, don't ask for a link.

Some here have stated that some of what is proposed here can't possibly be true because of scope and sheer volumes of people involved, even just at the top.

What if the reality we are living is the result of an equation where every input is corrupt, but not in league with each other. Each level applies it's corruption to the final result independently, perhaps thinking their little corruption will not significantly affect the outcome, while the final result is corrupted beyond belief...

As Brett Weinstein (I believe,) has said (paraphrasing)

How can you trust a system that is burying the signals it needs to adjust things to a better outcome?

That would be like creating a new round of ammo without any ability to gauge pressures, velocity or accuracy. Just throw it in the gun, hope it don't explode and hits the target.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Covid has been a *********** since the get go. Mutating virus, 30 foot lab in a 30 foot country, jumbled ever changing data, bad decisions made, credibility lost by "experts" because of decisions, a POTUS who had everything he endorsed denounced followed by a POTUS who denounces the unvaccinated, vaccine that may be saline, terminating the unvaccinated as virtue signaling, etc, etc, etc.

The only constant I see is big pharma making money.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wait, the newest theory is that the vax isn't birth control, or deadly, or a microchip, but just a placebo?

WTF comes up with this stuff?
    You forgot shortwave radio antenna.
    "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."

Number 5 from Alinsky's 13 rules. It could be argued that your mentors might presage your character

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You are ever so fond of gaslighting.

But, I expect that from and oil & gas guy. A dying breed.
    gas·light
    verb
    manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity

Are you not a Biden voter and apologist?

Wouldn't it be necessary to possess sanity before someone can manipulate you into questioning same?

I submit that Bidenism already calls that presumption of sanity into question

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    gas·light
    verb

Wouldn't it be necessary to possess sanity before someone can manipulate you into questioning same?

More like suspension of disbelief...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I don't seem to recall much support from you for this viewpoint when I espoused it, when everything Trump did was microanalyzed for reasons to be upset, and then the INGO greek chorus would chastise us for not joining their perpetual 'the Midol wore off' knee-jerk criticism of Trump

Two scoops of ice cream, indeed :runaway:
    It appears you have a recall problem.

To member of a chorale, everything else is a chorus.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    gas·light
    verb

No. I hated Trump.

At his age, Biden is a terrible choice for president. But, I would have voted for cat yak rather than Trump.

How is Joe doing now? About as I expected. Not as bad as Obama and a lot worse than a guy like Howard Dean could have done.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No. I hated Trump.

At his age, Biden is a terrible choice for president. But, I would have voted for cat yak rather than Trump.

How is Joe doing now? About as I expected. Not as bad as Obama and a lot worse than a guy like Howard Dean could have done.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I would not hesitate to say that those who continue to support Trump are deranged.
    Clearly anyone who would consider the state of the country today and compare it to the state of the country two years ago and come to the conclusion that the ****ing democrats are anything but incompetent morons shouldn't be allowed out of a locked and padded room.

I've never hated someone so badly that I'd willingly sign up for getting ****ed without lube for four years.

Like I've said before, thanks and good job.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Clearly anyone who would consider the state of the country today and compare it to the state of the country two years ago and come to the conclusion that the ****ing democrats are anything but incompetent morons shouldn't be allowed out of a locked and padded room.
    You've been yelling at clouds for a few days. Easy there, amigo. You don't want a sore throat. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom