Not open for further replies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Trust the science

People fully vaccinated with Pfizer were 6x more likely to get delta covid than Previously recovered covid patients according to Israeli study.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I suspect I’ve had it but have not tested positive. I reckon I’m about to find out, I sat next to someone at dinner Wednesday evening for about two hours. Later that night that person started feeling sick and thought they might be getting a sinus infection. Three separate tests said differently.

If I get it I’ll be able to say without question that I was infected by someone who had been vaccinated. I don’t much like getting sick but it would almost be worth it just to have that experience. Fortunately that person just feels like they have a bad cold, hopefully that’s as bad as it gets and it passes soon.
    Just tested negative.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Just tested negative.
    You’d think as highly contagious as this worldwide epidemic that requires grandpa to die alone without visitors, a mask, vaccine, and staying locked in your home is, just being in the same room would result in a positive test... but you sat next to him and chatted it up, no masks, for an hour at least I’m guessing. Not saying the virus isn’t real, just saying it’s been WAY overblown.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You’d think as highly contagious as this worldwide epidemic that requires grandpa to die alone without visitors, a mask, vaccine, and staying locked in your home is, just being in the same room would result in a positive test... but you sat next to him and chatted it up, no masks, for an hour at least I’m guessing. Not saying the virus isn’t real, just saying it’s been WAY overblown.
    At least two hours plus a two hour plane ride the day before on a small plane.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    If you have received the jab please know you are still at risk for illness, hospitalization, and death from this virus. They are reporting 322 hospitalizations and 93 deaths amongst vaccinated Hoosiers (see link below or visit the states website).

Everyone knows how to give their bodies the best possible fighting chance against any illness, get the rest you need, eat healthy meals, and vitamins such as Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and Zink have shown to give people a leg up on this bug. Your immune system is amazing and can fight hard for you, just take a moment and make sure you are arming it with whatever it needs for a successful outcome.

Link to Fox 59 article from this morning

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trust the science

People fully vaccinated with Pfizer were 6x more likely to get delta covid than Previously recovered covid patients according to Israeli study.
    So, which vaccine was used most widely in Israel? Is it possible ALL vaccinated patients are more likely to get Delta and most Israelis got the Pfizer vaccine and that skewed the results. It would not shock me that natural immunity comes in as better than ANY vaccine - although if you're in a high risk group you might not survive infection in order to obtain natural immunity

The question for me would be does covid+subsequent vaccination = vaccination+subsequent covid, because that would be the safe way to do it for high risk groups

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    DoggyMama and I both got the Pfizer shots after much consideration (no booster yet). At the time it seemed to be the best option. (And then the science changed. Again.) Ya pays yer nickel and ya takes yer chances I reckon.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That feeling when Russians have more freedoms than Americans

It's really funny how the US vs Russia rivalry has turned out.

The US feared communism, Russians feared capitalism.

Now the US is closer to communism than Russia is, and now Russia is closer to capitalism than the US is.

It seems to be moving that way on individual rights as well, and has been for quite awhile.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I chose to follow the science.

First get the virus....then recover...then get the vaccine

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Let me know when I am allowed to move my gun safes over there.

Tula should definitely be cheaper.

Own a smooth bore 'shotgun' for 5 years, then you're pretty well clear to own quite a bit of things you couldn't in the US.

There's smoothbore SVDs in 9mm lancaster that pack quite a punch, so you can have fun during the waiting period, as they use paradox barrels so the accuracy isn't awful.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Own a smooth bore 'shotgun' for 5 years, then you're pretty well clear to own quite a bit of things you couldn't in the US.

There's smoothbore SVDs in 9mm lancaster that pack quite a punch, so you can have fun during the waiting period, as they use paradox barrels so the accuracy isn't awful.
    I’m gonna need more info on this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom