• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Vaccinations are not required by law, but are being pressed upon us on a daily basis. I can't drive down the street in Indianapolis without seeing a sign at a Walgreens or CVS that advertises vaccinations. Not to mention my work offering free shots every couple of months, attempting to force it upon the employees.

Again,there are no federal laws saying we must have a vaccination, but there are regulations on a state by state basis.

Vaccines: Vac-Gen/Laws/State Requirements

California has passed a regulation that when your child is 12 years of age, they are legally able to consent to vaccinations without parental consent. That in my opinion, is rubbish.

All of the information about vaccines point to extremely bad business. Have any of you researched this and stopped giving them to your children ? Do you feel vaccines are a danger to your family ? Why is it every time you take your child to a pediatric doctor they press vaccinations on your child, doing everything in their power to make you feel like scum for not wanting to inject your child with deadly garbage. Below is a interesting documentary regarding vaccinations.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liKsuQhC9Cs[/ame]

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    We had to get the flu shot to stay employed here at my second job. About 2 months later they sold us. Sad thing was they told us we had to have the shot after they told us we were being sold. Stupid IMO.

The bus lot is making us show proof of having the MMR vaccination. If we don't have any proof they want a blood draw. If you don't do either then you get to miss 21 days after the last reported case of measles.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Big Brother strikes again. I am sure that it is sufficiently obvious that this like many government initiatives before it start off voluntary and then become progressively less voluntary over time until they are no more voluntary than paying income taxes or social security (which was totally optional in the beginning).

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    That is crazy.

The last time I had to have a shot was around two months ago, I had some rusty metal pieces shot into my hand from a faulty high pressure valve. I headed in to get a tetanus shot, little did I know that I was in for a weird experience. Combined with the tetanus shot, was three other vaccines for what they called
    "preventative care". I had to sign a paper that I knew and understood the risks and dangers of having them injected in my body. I refused at first, and was told all tetanus shots were combined with other vaccines now. So I signed the paper and got the shot. It leveled me for four days. I was beyond dizzy and nauseous, I was vomiting non stop for the first two days, and the next two I couldn't think, hardly talk, or move.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You are not required by law to go to the doctor if you break your leg either, that doesn't mean you shouldn't go.
    I got a bunch of vaccines when I was a kid and I never got sick.
    Now as an adult I can decide if I get one or not, if I plan on going to some foreign countries it can be a good idea to get a shot instead of getting sick for a few weeks while you stay there.

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Breaking a bone and "supposed preventative medicine" are two different things, yes ?

You are not required by law to go to the doctor if you break your leg either, that doesn't mean you shouldn't go.
    I got a bunch of vaccines when I was a kid and I never got sick.
    Now as an adult I can decide if I get one or not, if I plan on going to some foreign countries it can be a good idea to get a shot instead of getting sick for a few weeks while you stay there.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Breaking a bone and "supposed preventative medicine" are two different things, yes ?

It's not "supposed" to work, it does work, it has been proven over the years in many countries, not just in the US.

It's a good think that you question what they put in your body and that you try to learn more about it, but dont be like those people who think that the government wants to kill them and all this crap.
    Next thing you will ask if they hide a micro chip on you to control you while they give you the shot. :rolleyes:
    The answer is no btw. :):

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Microchips the future

:welcome:

They have been proven to work and have been proven to cause damage. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't..

It's not "supposed" to work, it does work, it has been proven over the years in many countries, not just in the US.

It's a good think that you question what they put in your body and that you try to learn more about it, but dont be like those people who think that the government wants to kill them and all this crap.
    Next thing you will ask if they hide a micro chip on you to control you while they give you the shot. :rolleyes:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

+1
    The conspiracy goes round and round and round.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    76712_459057096506_550357_n.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Microchips the future

They have been proven to work and have been proven to cause damage. You are damned if you do and damned if you don't..

That's how they work, usually you get a bit sick for a few days since they give you a small dose of the disease.Sometimes you dont even get sick at all.
    But after that you cant catch this disease for a few years or whatever the duration of the vaccine is.
    Doctors would not advise you to do it if it was dangerous.
    Like I said I got lots of shots of vaccines when I was little, usually a few each year, and I never had any problem.

Now if you dont even trust your own doctor that could be a real problem.
    I had all my shots done outside of the US (so microchip free :):) and only in the US I see people who question vaccines, and who are worried that the government may implant you with a chip as well. :rolleyes:
    To those people I say drop the tin foil hat.
    In many parts of the world people wish they could get those vaccines, Millions of kids die in Africa each year because they dont get the vaccines they need.
    So if you are lucky enough to be in a country where you can have access to vaccines I would advise you to get them.
    If you dont want them and can get them for free ask if your dose can be shipped to people in need overseas.

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Because something is proven to hurt you, its a conspiracy ? That type of thinking makes me laugh in the faces of people like you. Open up your mind to the possibilities, I'm not in the least bit saying believe everything you hear, but I am saying research things for yourself, Vaccinations harm many people every year, and on the other hand they have no affect on others. I was simply asking peoples opinions on vaccinations regarding their children. I was in no way spouting conspiracy theories of evil globalists who are trying to destroy the masses of non elite through vaccination.

Ohh wait Bill Gates wants population control through vaccination.
    and I quote " Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent." He uses global warming to justify his opinions.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSqcRMVbtpo&feature=related[/ame]

After all that is said about Bill Gates regarding vaccinations, Shall we branch into his stock holdings in Monsanto ? The leading producer of GMO seeds ? Genetically modified foods that cause severe health problems in those who eat it. Not to mention that the scientists who create the GMO WON'T EAT IT !!!!

http://destructionist.wordpress.com...ing-served-in-their-own-corporate-cafeterias/

The man purchased more than 500,000 shares, totaling somewhere around 23 million. All in the name of humanitarianism, which is utterly laughable.
    Kinda like the anti-vaccination conspiracies are posted on sites all over all of the time.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Castleton, Indianapolis
    You do realize that the doctor you quoted is woefully unqualified to be an actual doctor, right? He went to Swinburne for accounting. Basically ITT Tech. Not a bad school by any means, but not where I'd go to learn medicine. His school isn't even rated for medicine. Wayback machine pulls up that this school is in the bottom 23% of Australian schools, and in the bottom 3.4% of all schools. Hmm. Maybe we should all listen to the accountant who got his degree in a bottom 5% worldwide ranking, who states his knowledge came from his time at this college. Wow.
    http://web.archive.org/web/20070928...lications/reports/dr_aus_uni/Paper_Rating.pdf

I'm not saying he's a bad accountant, but I wouldn't want my accountant giving medical advice. Just like I wouldn't want my doctor doing my taxes. That's the PHD he's bragging about.

Last edited:

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    The Case Against Immunizatons - Doctors Speak - General Issues - About Vaccines - Vaccination Risk Awareness Network

Doctors against vaccines

Medical Doctors Against Vaccines | International Medical Council on Vaccination

Blatant Propaganda : Doctors Warn Against Vaccination - Immunization

You do realize that the doctor you quoted is woefully unqualified to be an actual doctor, right? He went to Swinburne for accounting. Basically ITT Tech. Not a bad school by any means, but not where I'd go to learn medicine. His school isn't even rated for medicine. Wayback machine pulls up that this school is in the bottom 23% of Australian schools, and in the bottom 3.4% of all schools. Hmm. Maybe we should all listen to the accountant who got his degree in a bottom 5% worldwide ranking, who states his knowledge came from his time at this college. Wow.
    http://web.archive.org/web/20070928...lications/reports/dr_aus_uni/Paper_Rating.pdf

I'm not saying he's a bad accountant, but I wouldn't want my accountant giving medical advice. Just like I wouldn't want my doctor doing my taxes. That's the PHD he's bragging about.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Folks do realize there is a pretty big difference between, say, the yearly Flu (and its vaccine( and something like the MMR vaccine. Right?

Since this debate pops up also about yearly, I'm guessing not.

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Folks do realize there is a pretty big difference between, say, the yearly Flu (and its vaccine( and something like the MMR vaccine. Right?

Since this debate pops up also about yearly, I'm guessing not.

I guess people don't remember lovely things like Polio since vaccines pretty well wiped them out.

Top Bottom