Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This Sunday with a start time of 10 am. Four field courses and a classifier. Who is going? I want to check this range out, and I am taking the family up for a little swimming Saturday and night and shoot this club match on Sunday.

This is a new club and could use all the support they can get. The guys running the match at top notch guys.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I would like to go but need more information, I can not get there till noon, whats the costs etc etc

Starts at 10 am, so noon won't work. I have not shot there before this will be my first time but I know a couple of the guys running it and they are good guys.

150 rounds and $20 should get you in the match. I was told four field courses and a classifier. Most classifiers are less than 20 rounds and field courses cannot be larger than 32 rounds. Your round count may vary. :dunno:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I understand that Joe and Pete and RePete shoot at this club and like it.

Speaking of Joe, Pete, and RePete ... I have an amusing little anecdote from Sunday.

The three of them were at Bob Evans (in Clarksville, I think) when they saw me from behind walking between some tables. Pete came up behind me and, grabbed my suspenders, and snapped 'em!

Yeah, imagine how surprised I was. But I wasn't the one who was most surprised . . . because I was still in my hotel room when this happened.

Yeah, Big Pete snapped the suspenders on a complete stranger. Joe did not share any of the details of what happened after the mistake in identity was revealed, but I can dream. I can only imagine what the handsome devil who resembled me must have thought. "Holy Crap! This giant wants to make sweet, sweet love to me!"

Joe B and RePete were thoroughly amused, as was I when he told me the story.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I've been wanting to run down to this club, but have always had something on its weekend....

This weekend I have to dig me a hole, then fill it back in.
    (trenching to put in tile to get sump water away from the house).

Maybe next month.

-rvb

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I've been wanting to run down to this club, but have always had something on its weekend....

This weekend I have to dig me a hole, then fill it back in.
    (trenching to put in tile to get sump water away from the house).

Maybe next month.

-rvb

I will try and make a report. I am sure it will be a good match. I also want to get a match in at North Porter County this summer. I have been meaning to do that for 2 years.

a zone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    I have been looking to shoot this match as well. The red-head is working this weekend. So I will be there. Oh, by the way my Sigs are in the safe and the STI will be coming along this weekend. I really can't say the word LI....LIM....LIMIT.... ah heck you know what I mean. I will most likely reload at all the wrong times. Give you a chance to kick my you know what on a more personal level though. See you on the range.

MIKE

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have been looking to shoot this match as well. The red-head is working this weekend. So I will be there. Oh, by the way my Sigs are in the safe and the STI will be coming along this weekend. I really can't say the word LI....LIM....LIMIT.... ah heck you know what I mean. I will most likely reload at all the wrong times. Give you a chance to kick my you know what on a more personal level though. See you on the range.

MIKE

Looking forward to it. It has been awhile since Limited was your division of choice. Jake is talking about abandoning Limited for Production now.

Top Bottom