• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You have peaked my interest. Vietnam vets have got dumped on and dishonored and disrespected for too long. We need to end this BS and hold anyone accountable who tries to slow moving foreword and helping these veterans get care and respect that they earned.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Flag on the play. Egregious misuse of quotation marks in a headline, followed by a misspelling of "piqued" by a commenter. Ten yard penalty. Second down.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What a bizarre story. I can't imagine wanting to stay in Vietnam, if I had a choice. Then there's the kids not wanting the DNA testing? Odd but interesting.

HotD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    N/A
    This is not the first time that a military serviceman has been deployed abroad and unwilling to return home.

I'm absolutely sure that there are more American servicemen in Viet Nam that are there by choice.

Go Devil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    The induvidual portrayed as a missing soldier in this film is a FRAUD and the film maker was made aware long before he completed this film.

Mr. Dang Than Ngok is a fraud and has posed as a missing soldier many times before.
    It is a shame that the producer is willingly promoting this film as a documentary and is willing to make a buck of of an actual service member whose remains have yet to be accounted for.

Any further questions or concerns can contact DPMO Office of Public Relations.
    Jessica.Pierno@osd.mil

The supporters of this film are being lied to.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What a bizarre story. I can't imagine wanting to stay in Vietnam, if I had a choice. Then there's the kids not wanting the DNA testing? Odd but interesting.

See that part about the children baffles me? Did someone contact them and make them an offer to stay quiet? Or did they simply collectively decide not to alter their lives?

Without more details in this case it would be hard to make a determination.

EDIT: now knowing this guy is a fraud as mentioned below, this comment is void. People disappoint me.

Last edited:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    So he didn't remember his name, didn't remember his children's' names, nobody would DNA test, didn't remember his birthday, has been there for decades, and we're basing his identification on what one man said? Am I missing some key piece of information here?

Go Devil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    So he didn't remember his name, didn't remember his children's' names, nobody would DNA test, didn't remember his birthday, has been there for decades, and we're basing his identification on what one man said? Am I missing some key piece of information here?

Post #7 above

Top Bottom