US Senator Cand. Debate Tonight! 7 PM (Oct 16, 2022)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    This is painful.

We need a "none of the above option".

Sceniak had an opportunity to impress me. He failed.

I can't watch the rest of this.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Hahaha.
    I’m not Voting for Todd Young. Not sure who I’m voting for yet.
    Don’t care if the dem gets in either.
    He knowingly certified a fraudulent election for POTUS.
    He must go.
    AA

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Hahaha.
    I’m not Voting for Todd Young. Not sure who I’m voting for yet.
    Don’t care if the dem gets in either.
    He knowingly certified a fraudulent election for POTUS.
    He must go.
    AA
    So by your logic 44 current senators should be kicked to the curb and replaced with democrats and give the democrats a super majority to achieve purity you demand?

These bad republicans need to be replaced in the primary not in a suicide mission in the general election…

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So by your logic 44 current senators should be kicked to the curb and replaced with democrats and give the democrats a super majority.
    Na just young because he is our problem not the other states problem. We put him in power and many keep him there with the "he's better than a Democrat" even though he votes like one.

Unfortunately he'll get back inand continue to vote like the leftist he is. He feels validated to do so because he keeps getting voted back in even though he is not pro gun only in word not in vote.

I pray for the man and hope he'll turn his ways around. If he does I'll vote for him.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Na just young because he is our problem not the other states problem. We put him in power and many keep him there with the "he's better than a Democrat" even though he votes like one.

Unfortunately he'll get back inand continue to vote like the leftist he is. He feels validated to do so because he keeps getting voted back in even though he is not pro gun only in word not in vote.

I pray for the man and hope he'll turn his ways around. If he does I'll vote for him.
    I know what you are saying and I understand opposing the “ vote for the lesser of 2 evils.” But with the senate control hanging by 1 or 2 seats either way I have to admit I will take Young over the alternative.

To clarify I do not identify as a “Republican“ or dem…a pox on both of their houses. Many of us feel the same. However honestly the L. candidate doesnt stand a chance. And in my 50 years of November voting I have never felt a vote for a D ( or not casting a vote for anyone ) was better than voting for the R. The vote in May and support prior to that vote is where change needs to be made in my humble opinion.

asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    So by your logic 44 current senators should be kicked to the curb and replaced with democrats and give the democrats a super majority to achieve purity you demand?

These bad republicans need to be replaced in the primary not in a suicide mission in the general election…
    Yep

Top Bottom