• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Sometimes I am just amazed at thes ****ing piles of **** we call “leaders”. Can’t they leave anything alone? Must they **** up the one thing that allows us to tolerate their horrible ****ing policies and **** decisions along with their overbearing and intrusive agencies? **** these ********

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Alcohol and most drugs (prescription and recreational) are poisons to the human body.

This is the wrong bunch to try to sell America on that idea though.

The one's who brought us COVID, the lockdowns, the masks, paying people not to work, the mental anguish associated with it, the whole thing. The irony is beyond belief. :n00b:

It won't come from this crowd, that believes dictating to us is their job. An advertising campaign to educate that altering one's mental status with chemicals is uncool would be a decent beginning to eventually wean folks away from the intoxicants though.

:twocents:

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Sometimes I am just amazed at thes ****ing piles of **** we call “leaders”. Can’t they leave anything alone? Must they **** up the one thing that allows us to tolerate their horrible ****ing policies and **** decisions along with their overbearing and intrusive agencies? **** these ********
    But its for your own good!

And another case of "I dont do x, so I dont see why everybody else shouldnt do x?" The dude admitted to only having one or two glasses of Chardonnay a week. So that might explain why he thinks its such a good idea.

It reminds me of the gun owning leftists that tend to wander in here from time to time. "I dont own an AR and have no interest in one. So I dont think banning ARs is a big deal." (wont hurt me, so go ahead and outlaw it)

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I raise my glass of bourbon as I read this thread.

Does the Biden Regime proposed decree mean that I will have to add beer to my bourbon and wine and rum and vodka consumption?

(I'm sure I missed something :40oz:)

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    One or two beers a week - sounds good. Minimizes liver toxicity while leaving capacity to handle the 80 & 100 proof stuff: bourbon, tequila, liqueurs, whiskey, rum and the occasional lower proof Irish Cream. Why didn’t I think of that?

Remember to take cash to your favorite beer retailer; you don’t want those pesky CC companies disallowing your card when Octoberfest comes around and you want to stock up!

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    FJB and his entire set of alphabet soup agencies.

This is not fascist Germany or Italy of the 1930's to 40's... nor is it communist China or the USSR.

Any politician schmuck that is confused about government's real job here in the US a) is willfully ignorant of that pesky but critically important Constitution they swore to supposedly uphold and/or b) is simply a traitor and should be permanently dealt with as such.

Top Bottom