• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Ironic. Just yesterday a close friend showed me a check she received for $4,000+ from an unclaimed inheritance. She found out about it on unclaimed dot com and it took 39 days to get her check from the insurance co..

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I have a Nigerian friend who is a member of the Royal Family and he needs to move a few million into the US. If you would just PM me with you account numbers and all your personal info.............

maybe this should be in the classifieds....:):

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wave a few sawbuck in front of their faces and sheeple will willingly turn over their personal information to the gubmint every time.

....someone had to say it.

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    I guess its something her grandma set up for her when she was born and she is already working on getting it all out but she has to give it to her mom to pay her back for college.

jackofspades

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Fishers/Noblesville
    Found $5,000 for a friend a few years ago...have found $$$$ for about 15 friends and family over the last 3 years. Its always creepy tellinbg someone..hey I found $X for you here.... Fortunately I stay on top of my $$$, and have never had anything turned here.

jackofspades

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Fishers/Noblesville
    Must be nice... takes 1 minute to print, 1 minute to fill out, and 3-5 minutes to go somewhere and have notarized (just drop by next time you are at bank....that is unless you have an even easier option), and ultimately cash. So.. that means your making like $428 an hour. Can I claim for you :D? haha.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I know this is over a year old, but probably still relevant. Who has really received money? I never have any to claim at the Indianaunclaimed.gov site...even though I think I should, from a tax refund I never got. :(
    unclaimed dot com wants to charge for the search, so of course I am skeptical.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Each state sets up their own unclaimed money site through their state gov. Any state you've resided in, just google unclaimed money Illinois or what ever state you want to search and you should be able to find the state site.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Holy crap... while looking for the name of a relative I found a lady with a similar name... with $64,000 in "underlying shares" and about 20 other line-items of "dividends" that all total another $4-5,000...

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    We got a call several weeks ago from Prudential telling my wife she had money that would go to unclaimed if not claimed before Dec. 15th of this year. She said "yeah, ok, where do I send my info to in Nigeria" and the guy said it was not a scam. He gave us a claim # and we called a Prudential agent in Indianapolis and gave him the claim. Come to find out my wifes mother took out a small life insurance policy while in high school, when she died in 1994 none of us knew it existed, including my father in law, who was still alive. Prudential had to turn it over after 20 years so they claim that they started looking for the beneficiary, who was my wife.

Prudential hasn't really explained to us who has been paying premiums the last 20 years and why they didn't contact beneficiary when the insured stopped making payments 20 years ago....if they knew who that was, which obviously they did since they now are contacting us. All Prudential told us is the claim must be made by 12-25 or it will be turned over to unclaimed and we would have to claim it from state. They told me they have 20 years before it goes to unclaimed funds.....which would have been close to the time my mother in law has been gone.

So I do know that peoples names show up on here.....it just may be 20 years later.

Top Bottom