• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    There is already a thread about that going on.

Dupe posts are supposed to provide links. Lacking redirection I'll post here...

I cannot imagine having a 10-inch revolver in my rectum. That's just insane. Where are you ever going to be where you need that kind of firepower in your colon?

If you feel the need to keep a gun in your ass to go somewhere, you probably shouldn't go there in the first place.

They call it the butt of the pistol, right?

I've heard cosmolite is hard to get off guns but this is ridiculous!

wpframe01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Dupe posts are supposed to provide links. Lacking redirection I'll post here...

I cannot imagine having a 10-inch revolver in my rectum. That's just insane. Where are you ever going to be where you need that kind of firepower in your colon?

If you feel the need to keep a gun in your ass to go somewhere, you probably shouldn't go there in the first place.

They call it the butt of the pistol, right?

I've heard cosmolite is hard to get off guns but this is ridiculous!

More likely he pointed it at someone who told him what they were going to do with it - and then did it. :D

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Note to self: "Next time instead of a gun up my butt, I need a handcuff key which is a whole lot smaller!"

I would be sure that SNHurt would be more than happy to show everyone where things are hiddsn and to or the proper way to extract them. Please ask him. He might be a little shy but he will help.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    I cannot imagine having a 10-inch revolver in my rectum. That's just insane. Where are you ever going to be where you need that kind of firepower in your colon![/QUOTE/]

Up sh#t creek? Been there a couple times, wish I'd been that prepared lmfao

Top Bottom