• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I would say that Is FALSE. At close range was very good. Colors was good. The Falcon and the snowman was good.

So I will give you anything after 1988 was downhill.

Give at close ranger A watch.
    He completely ceased to exist for me when he came out as a completely off the rails leftist loony.

Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    Universe is too big to comprehend. I'm convinced that's by design. So man can't screw it ALL up. We can just screw up our little infinitesimal speck in the cosmos. So yea life probably exists elsewhere based on probability, IMHO.

However, the elite sold the rona hoax, and people swallowed it hook line and sinker. So it's not difficult to believe it's another means of controlling the masses either. A close encounter would be an even easier sell, IMO, lot more interest in it. Some folks say it's coming to a sky near you soon! If so, might be over a heavily populated area, US or one of it's allies, can't easily stage a hoax in North Korea or Russia, right. Or better yet, over the open water where the only 'eye witnesses' are fuzzy footage from heads-up displays, lol.

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    Dr. Steven Greer...look him up. He has had an attempt on his life, several of his colleagues have "disappeared" and every so often he gets the random Blackhawk fluttering directly over his home for a few minutes.

He did awesome, indepth interviews with Shawn Ryan (former SEAL/CIA)

Edit: oops, sorry. Didn't realize this was posted already.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I posted these pics back in 2020....April 4th, July 3rd and July 4th.....seen from my backyard in Clarksville.....one silver triangle hung around for an hour and 15 minutes...then turned orange and went to Louisville....

Here's a link to the thread....

1708526138769.png

1708526047721.png

1708526025344.png

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A good friend of mine that I believe this truly happened to told me that back in the 70’s him and a girl were doing what teenagers do late at night alone. He said they were out in the middle of no where down a long drive next to the woods way off the road when his car was lit up by a bright light, he thought the light was coming from behind him but he realized it was above them. He said they were scared to death trying to see what it was when he accidentally hit the horn, in a split second the light was now about 100 yards away. After a few seconds the light still beaming down on the ground started moving back to them. He said that’s when he started the car and drove as fast as he could back town. He is still convinced it was a UFO.
    Was there a hook hanging from the car door handle when they got home?

Top Bottom