• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Tell me more, I'm open & listening
    This is just my opinion, i have no evidence to prove this theory. I think the whole men in black encounters are just AFOSI agents. Theres a documentary about one afosi agent whom talks about going out and giving misinformation to people who claimed to have seen ufos, but actually saw top secret projects. Ive seen in a few history channel shows where military witness's claim to have seen a ufo crash and AFOSI showed up and removed everyone from the scene. I was raised by an AFOSI special agent (trying to keep my exact relation vague). I dont know how agents dress now, but up until the 80's or so they wore regular suits with no identification unless they were undercover or overseas in a combat zone; then they dressed for whatever it was they needed to be. I cant explain some of the people who claim that the mib were weird looking, or did non human things. Similar to maybe the fbi, the agent i knew was in charge of an area, had an office in kokomo, one in south bend, as well as other places they were stationed throughout their career. They would tell me a lot of the job was knocking on doors, interviewing people in relation to an investigation while state side. So it wouldnt surprise me if someone claims they saw something unusual in the sky that an Agent would be sent out to interview them.

I asked them a lot about ufo's and they never said anything about it when I was young. As a kid I saw something in the sky. I told them about it and the next morning they told me they had called Grissom and that it was just a weather ballon. I dont actually believe they called, i think they were just using that famous story to calm me down about aliens.

They didnt have any death bed confessions but as I grew up they opened up a bit more to me about their career. We were at wright patt once and they said this is where they say they brought alien bodies or the ufo parts (I cant remember which it is). They didnt say they did it, or saw them, just that theres a widespread belief among a lot of people including civilians that believe that. They 100% believed that something else was out there. So for me, if someone whom the government trusted to protect politicians in country as well as combat zones, went undercover in a warzone and had top secret clearance believes it then thats good enough for me. Especially with someone I trusted so much. I hadnt put together the mib thing until after their passing so I never got a chance to ask them if they thought the two were related. I came to that conclusion by myself just based on what the people who claim to encounter them say.

IN New Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 13, 2017
    Terre Haute
    A good friend I had in USAF flight school back in the late 70s had a father who was a 747 pilot for American Airlines. He told me his Dad saw unusual aerial activity (high speed craft, craft flying parallel to his plane, etc) but wouldn't report it. If you did you were held up to ridicule and was told to be quiet about it...they didn't want to hear it. But why would an airlines first captain lie about such a thing?

Yeah, there's something out there alright, but I don't know what. It sure is suspicious.

PS: Unfortunately, my buddy died in an RF-4C accident back in the early 80's, so I can't revisit any of this.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Interesting article w/ video

Most of the hearing was a lot of “can’t talk about that here but get ahold of me in private” due to classifications. The fact such a meeting was even held is interesting, though. People discussing these things in a serious manner at this level of government is wild.

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    When this comes up with the wife this is my response: I believe in the scriptures. I believe it is the divinely inspired Word of God. If God would tell me of angels and demons that I cannot see, why wouldn't he tell me about aliens I can?

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I think some sightings might actually be top secret experimental aircraft tests, either manned or unmanned. Anybody know anything about the rumored SR-72, not the SR-71, but the SR-72?

Top Bottom