Prosecutorial privilege? Two systems of justice.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    The cop should have drug that B#### out of the garage and body slammed her to the ground like the cop did to that young girl.
    No excuse not to. Shouldn't this have been treated like a felony stop after her refusal to stop?

After this, everyone in NYS should just drive home instead of stopping for the police. Play dumb.

Then you have this as your defense...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Extended version. She should never set foot in a courtroom again..

Meh, a little overbroad, maybe some beach time, not seeing disbarment, especially NY.

I know the saying is "the Supremes are always harder on prosecutors" but she guess (emphasis on guess) is that suspension, 30 days, is her top end. I'd sign on a Private Reprimand.

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Meh, a little overbroad, maybe some beach time, not seeing disbarment, especially NY.

I know the saying is "the Supremes are always harder on prosecutors" but she guess (emphasis on guess) is that suspension, 30 days, is her top end. I'd sign on a Private Reprimand.
    Who is this, and why did you hack Kirk's account?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Too long / didn't finish. The cop was arguing with her like she's his wife. A lot of tit-for-tat..."I don't understand why you're being so hostile..."...etc. Are cops taught to do this? Is it considered a de-escalation technique, if you answer the suspect's every question to "get them to talk?" It seemed like it just made the situation worse.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wow. That should be an immediate suspension with a termination to follow shortly thereafter. This is exactly the type of person we don't need holding any granted authority over anyone else.
    20 over the speed limit. When I lived upstate (many moons ago growing up) that was de facto evidence of reckless op and could be charged as such at the officer's discretion, and a court appearance was required

They should amend the charges and require her to stand trial

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    It would be interesting to hear how the members here that are in law enforcement would have handled this B#### maybe @Frank_N_Stein could weigh in ?

Curb Stomp.....yes or no ?

Top Bottom