U.S Indiana Senator Todd Young will be in Plainfield Tuesday June 28 and is interested in hearing from you.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ask something like this.
    If 18yo are not old enough or responsible enough to buy firearms. Are they going to raise the age to vote, and join the military to 21 also?
    My oldest grandson is 18, and he has a son and is a working man providing for his family. He also should have the right to buy a firearm to protect his family.

Mr. Young has never replied to me on that as well. I guess millions of reasonable 18yo are going to lose their constitutional right because of a few scumbags.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Todd Young doesn’t give a crap what anyone says. He is going to smile, lie and act like he is onboard with what everyone says and will say he agrees with your points and see what he can do and thank you for talking to him. You will go away thinking that he did listen and you got him to see things. You just been fooled again by a PA Democrat implant that takes his orders and bribes from Mitch McConnell, not from any Hoosiers. He knows he is the only R on the ticket this fall and 90% of R never research a candidate, maybe 98%… regardless he doesn’t care. He is only showing up to show his fake persona about supporting your views.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Todd Young doesn’t give a crap what anyone says. He is going to smile, lie and act like he is onboard with what everyone says and will say he agrees with your points and see what he can do and thank you for talking to him. You will go away thinking that he did listen and you got him to see things. You just been fooled again by a PA Democrat implant that takes his orders and bribes from Mitch McConnell, not from any Hoosiers. He knows he is the only R on the ticket this fall and 90% of R never research a candidate, maybe 98%… regardless he doesn’t care. He is only showing up to show his fake persona about supporting your views.
    And yet we will show up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And yet we will show up.
    Kelly, you and all those that do show up are active in your pursuits of a better Gov. regardless.

As to the comment that we never research could not be more wrong. Yes, there is a vast sea of lever pulling morons, but the Dems win in that category hands down. Let me introduce you to my dad's family. Proof positive.

Kelly, I have the utmost respect for you in your efforts on our behalf. Many here do not realize the length and depth you go to.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Kelly, you and all those that do show up are active in your pursuits of a better Gov. regardless.

As to the comment that we never research could not be more wrong. Yes, there is a vast sea of lever pulling morons, but the Dems win in that category hands down. Let me introduce you to my dad's family. Proof positive.

Kelly, I have the utmost respect for you in your efforts on our behalf. Many here do not realize the length and depth you go to.
    Over the last few years it’s become increasingly obvious we have more than our fair share of low information voters too.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Thank you brother. What can I tell you, I needed a hobby and have a lot of use or lose leave ;)

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Is anyone driving down from the (West) Lafayette area?

If so, can I ride along? Car is getting up there in miles and I need it to last another 6 months.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I sent the Senator a message on his web site. Asked him why he betrayed Hoosier gun owners. As a 2 tour Iraq veteran, I told him I was very disappointed in his vote, and to explain his reasons for representing Democrats instead of us gun owners.

Waiting for his reply, and will post it here. blessings
    So far I have never got any feed back from Todd Young.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Reminds me of the Don's funeral scene in The Godfather.

Tom: "I always thought it would have been Clemenza, not Tessio..."

Miguel: "I always thought it would have been Braun, not Young..."

Sad.

Top Bottom