U.S Indiana Senator Todd Young will be in Plainfield Tuesday June 28 and is interested in hearing from you.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I'd like to know how many people sent him email, letters, and called him and told him not to sign that bill.
    I didn't have time to read the bill before they approved it. I suspect that he didn't, either. They seemed to have rushed this through before we could gather forces. It's easy to say "the emails and calls supported the bill" when all they know is that it'll hurt gun rights.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I didn't have time to read the bill before they approved it. I suspect that he didn't, either. They seemed to have rushed this through before we could gather forces. It's easy to say "the emails and calls supported the bill" when all they know is that it'll hurt gun rights.
    He's a liar and since everyone seems to have gotten a response from him. The people against most likely out numbered the ones for. He never responds to 2nd Amendment issues with me.

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    He's a liar and since everyone seems to have gotten a response from him. The people against most likely out numbered the ones for. He never responds to 2nd Amendment issues with me.
    That's the main reason why I intend to go tomorrow. I want him to see an under 30 face asking why he sold us down the river (in slightly more polite wording).

JEBland

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I sent him a similar email.
    Right now I can't tell a difference between him and a Democrat.
    I can. He stole a seat for a conservative.

If you get a chance after you are done being polite, kick him in the nads for me.
    Would that put us into a domestic relationship? Given the bill he recently signed onto, I imagine he might be into that sort of thing.

He just voted for a bill to increase funding, not just for the main purpose of the bill, but padded in
    :bs:
    . Voted to violate due process to allow the government to seize property. To call people who've been charged, but not convicted as being disallowed from their right. All of this with no concession for gun owning Hoosiers to enhance our rights. Uncurtailed expansion of the state, more spending, no benefit for us. People like Young make my blood boil.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I replied to his 2 faced email today that I was sick of his spending habits and his habitual consorting with Democrats and I am voting for the Libertarian in the fall.

Young and Holcomb will never see another vote from me. If it takes a bunch of us voting libertarian to split the vote enough to elect a Democrat at this point I don’t care. It’s time for these @$$holes to wake up.

I will be there, lawfully armed, in full 2A Project garb.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Young and Holcomb will never see another vote from me. If it takes a bunch of us voting libertarian to split the vote enough to elect a Democrat at this point I don’t care. It’s time for these @$$holes to wake up.

I will be there, lawfully armed, in full 2A Project garb.
    I'll see you there CB. What's the over/under on the number of young dudes in suits with high and tight haircuts talking into their sleeves? Three? The "law-abiding citizens with ordinary self-defense issues" (to quote Justice Thomas from NYSRPA v Bruen, 4 different times) will be exercising one of the 1st Amendment Rights today as well.

U.S. Indiana Senator Todd Young will at Stacks Pancake House in Plainfield on Tuesday June 28th from 12:00 to 1:30.

Stacks Pancake House is located at 6011 Gateway Dr, Plainfield, IN 46168.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Todd Young, "I respect that Hoosiers have strong and diverse feelings......"

It should of read, "As a Hoosier I respect the strong and diverse feeling WE have....."

Spokin as a true outsider. A guy on FB is asking for support as a (R) for Senate. He didn't get into the primary to run against Todd Young, denied doing it from the GOP. Up in the air if he can somehow get on the ballot.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I replied to his 2 faced email today that I was sick of his spending habits and his habitual consorting with Democrats and I am voting for the Libertarian in the fall.
    I don't see me voting for (R) anymore....looking back all they have done is tax me more and more...why in the **** am I still voting for people that take more and more of my $$$$...? If you ain't got a (L) on the ballot I'm not voting for you.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I'll see you there CB. What's the over/under on the number of young dudes in suits with high and tight haircuts talking into their sleeves? Three? The "law-abiding citizens with ordinary self-defense issues" (to quote Justice Thomas from NYSRPA v Bruen, 4 different times) will be exercising one of the 1st Amendment Rights today as well.

U.S. Indiana Senator Todd Young will at Stacks Pancake House in Plainfield on Tuesday June 28th from 12:00 to 1:30.

Stacks Pancake House is located at 6011 Gateway Dr, Plainfield, IN 46168.
    @KellyinAvon and @cbhausen , thank you for going to see this POS. I'm not that far away today, as I'm in the office, but can't really leave. Audit prep and all.

I'm sure you will be your usual articulate and calm self. I don't think I could manage calm if he said so much as "hello".

Go get'em!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    @KellyinAvon and @cbhausen , thank you for going to see this POS. I'm not that far away today, as I'm in the office, but can't really leave. Audit prep and all.

I'm sure you will be your usual articulate and calm self. I don't think I could manage calm if he said so much as "hello".

Go get'em!
    Audit prep? That sounds worse than colonoscopy prep!

Hopefully this afternoon won’t be THAT bad.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I am ****ing pissed he did this meeting in the middle of the work day, if it were not for the fact I am still in my training period after my promotion I would be 100% going to this.

I got the same canned responce from him too, and I even sent my own email now a mass one as well with a second question totally unrelated to guns that he did not even try to answer.

I don't care who runs against him next time I am working for their campaign.

Top Bottom