• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He then filed a motion to disqualify the judge...

yes-wow.gif

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Judge fires back in a most logical way.

Remember how I said above that it wasn't clear whether Allen was represented by counsel at this point? It's clear now.

Prediction: if Rozzi gets back into the case, there will be at least an attempt to get to the Court of Appeals on something before trial. What it ill be, I can only guess.

Attachments

• Order Issued (7).pdf
      38.3 KB · Views: 13

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    He claims that she ordered both attorneys to cease work on Allen's case on Oct 12th. Can she do that?
    Yes...or no. It depends upon the situation.

This was obviously related to the leak of evidence that was supposed to remain confidential. If it is believed that they were improperly leaking, yes. She can.

Jim

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    ... If it is believed that they were improperly leaking, yes. She can.

Jim
    Wouldn't this be a disciplinary matter then? I mean aside from canning them, if she believes they improperly leaked, wouldn't she be oligated to report them to the Indiana Bar or the Spanish Inquisition or whoever?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wouldn't this be a disciplinary matter then? I mean aside from canning them, if she believes they improperly leaked, wouldn't she be oligated to report them to the Indiana Bar or the Spanish Inquisition or whoever?
    Yes. But as the State Police are investigating, she would probably wait to see what that turns up. The problem is that Allen has a right to a "speedy" trial so the criminal case can't be put on pause indefinitely while there is an investigation. She may well report them, but the disciplinary process takes forever as well.

I say this not from personal experience, but I have had 2 disciplinary complaints filed against me. With both of them the first notice I had was a letter from the disciplinary commission stating that they had investigated and found the complaints meritless. Only if they find a reason to go forward do you have to put on a defense and then that takes a while.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Wouldn't surprise me to see a battle royal cage match to determine who gets to represent this scrub at this point...

"I want to see all of you in my chambers"... View attachment 308322
    Kind of a complete non sequitur, but every once in a while I get the idea that I would like to be a judge.

...but the way I say "I need to see you in my chambers"... it sounds so.....dirty.

I think it's better to avoid the whole situation.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom