• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Okay just wondering who all has a twitter account. I just signed up for it and didn't know if it was popular in the INGO world?

Twitter name
    adawglepine

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    This explains Twitter very well: >
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo8IfYFyLgQ]YouTube - Twouble with Twitter (High Quality)[/ame]

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Okay, I now know more about twitter than I ever cared to. I would be the guy with the brown hair. I bet I'm the only iphone user who has no texting on their plan. Every now and then, someone sends me a text and I have to pay 20 cents for it. I seriously think I've sent about 10 text messages in my life and 9 of them would have been on my prepaid phone I used to have. They were free to find out how many minutes you have left.

I have a freaking Iphone, why would I want to text when I can email or call? Isn't it easier to just hit a speed dial number and call instead of beating your fingers senseless?

By the way, I don't myspace or any of that other crap either. I asked my brother why I would even want to get on myspace and he said so I can get on there and find out what schoolmates have come out of the closet. :n00b: I guess I'm just behind the times.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    i have been on the internet for along time. we used to go to pretty great lengths to avoid giving out personal info (perhaps it was just the people and places that I hung out). now people post every detail of their life. it is amazing how much things have changed.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    i have been on the internet for along time. we used to go to pretty great lengths to avoid giving out personal info (perhaps it was just the people and places that I hung out). now people post every detail of their life. it is amazing how much things have changed.

Agreed... the new generation sees the whole things much differently.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Yes, I was hesitant to post a picture of my daughter in the cute grenade thread from when she was 9 months old . She definitely won't be doing myspace when she gets older.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have one, I spent a whole week documenting every fart, burp, and bowel movement I made, then got bored with it.

Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan
    Twitter? Isnt that something you say when you have to use the bathroom? Excuse me a moment, I have to go take a twitter. LOL I dont use it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I refuse to associate myself w/ anything associated w/ Puffy, Puff Daddy, P Diddy, Diddy or whatever the hell is name is at the moment...That is what we are talking about, right?

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    You don't like this cute little guy Rachel?

tweety-2.jpg

Top Bottom