33oli14.jpg

nevermind.....:wrongdoor:

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The way I intend it to be used is for anyone wanting instant notification of ammo in stock, or other good gun-related deals in Indiana.

If you find something you think others will be interested in, and is possibly time-critical (be gone soon), post it on the twitter account, and everyone that is interested in being in the community that shares such info will receive the notification instantly on their cell phones, or in their web browser.

The 'find and buy ammo' angle I think has the most interest/potential at the moment.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I am like sooo into Twitter ya know. So, it's like, I'm reeeely all about communicating. It's the freedom to spell words without using vowels, ya know, texting on the cell doing 85mph on I-70.... fun. Later.

kong1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Pendleton
    I'm bsdkong on twitter. I'm also 51 yrs. old. I lived in Ohio my first 44 years and twitter has made it convenient to keep up with my friends and family back home. I never have enough news to send an email, so twitter works just fine with the 140 character limit on msgs......

Top Bottom