• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Who else loves the episodes where they have special needs children out for a hunt? I just finished watching Whitetail Revolutions with Mike Hanbeck where he had a 12 year old boy out who loves the outdoors and hunting. The boy had bone cancer at age 8 and lost a leg.

The kid had the best attitude, was extremely polite and courteous. They gave him a Remington 700 in 7mm, nikon range finder, camos etc. He killed a nice 156 point buck and was so excited.

I also saw a similiar episode on hank parker 3D.

I just love it! You can just see the happiness in these kids and even more so in the mom and dad.

Remington1100

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Franklin
    Watched that show the other day, and I think it is awesome what some of those tv shows do to make kids dreams come true. When Mike gave him that gun, that kids face lit up like a tree during Christmas, and its a pretty good sight to see.

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    shows like that give me great hope. i have a son with cerebral palsey. although he is really young, (not quite 3), i can't wait for the day i can take him along on a hunt. he has been making incredible progress through all of the therapy he does and i'm confident that someday he will be able to properly aim and shoot a firearm. anything that is done to brighten the day of any individual with any disabiliity, especially children, is just amazing.

Uconas

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I think that there is nothing better than to see a child out hunting. Ive been on some great hunts,but when my daughter took her first deer this year nothing comes better than that!

kennys_67

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Owen County, Indiana
    I also watch those shows, I like the ones with Tony Stewart has the young'ens at his ranch. I just love when they can take some of their time to help some children out.

joshennis84

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Bloomington
    Yeah, I'm not a cryer at all. I never cry when hurt, watching a movie, etc.., but those shows can sometimes almost make me. I don't know why, but they are quite touching. If you have the outdoor channel, watch wildlife obsession or dream season. They have hunts once a year for catch a dream. I think the primos guys do too.

Top Bottom