• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Means more OT working the Presidential Detail for me, maybe. Worked it this past Saturday. Had to be there at the crack of dawn when securing the building to after Trump left. Long day. The motorcade for the President is always impressive. This was my view of it https://youtu.be/E29H2QWmYc8

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Ordered one ticket, got two. Wife likely can't go.

So doors open at 3:30pm for the 6:30pm event. What is the recommended time to try to roll into the parking lot?

Reminder if coming in on Parnell or Anthony that Northside HS and Concordia HS will let out around the same time Monday afternoon.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Security?

Obviously no gun or knife. Any surprises on prohibited items? Is there a list someplace?

(Edit) Think I answered my own question from another rally news article:

[h=2]Rules and regulations at entry[/h]
    • Venue doors will close and entry won't be allowed after 7 p.m.
    • Attendees will go through security screening by U.S. Secret Service, including a metal detector.
    • No posters, banners or signs will be allowed inside the event.
    • There is no dress code for the event.
    • No professional cameras with detachable lenses are permitted.
    • No tripods, monopods, selfie sticks or GoPros are allowed.
    • ID is not required for entry.
    • Concessions will be available at the Ford Center.

[h=2]Prohibited items[/h]
    • No backpacks, weapons, pocket knives or umbrellas will be allowed.
    • Other prohibited items include: aerosols, ammunition, animals other than service/guide animals, backpacks, bags exceeding size restrictions (13x13x13), balloons, bicycles, chairs, coolers, drones and other unmanned aircraft systems, explosives, firearms, glass, thermal or metal containers, laser pointers, mace/pepper spray, packages, selfie sticks, structures, supports for signs and placards, toy guns and any other items determined to be potential safety hazards.

Last edited:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    So far I only have one ticket. You have to register your cell phone number and are allowed two tickets per number. Used the wifes phone and was able to get one. I tried and tried my phone for our other two and it will not accept it. I called the Coliseum and the local Republican Party headquarters and there is nothing they can do. The lady at the Republican headquarters said she has had 20 plus phone calls with the same issue. Apparently it is Trump/Pences' website.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trying to get Braun over the finish line, I'm guessing.

Kinda tells you serious the situation is. Donnelly is probably one of the most "republican" democrats in the Senate, and backed Trump on issues I did not agree with. I couldn't in good conscience vote for him.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Game plan is to leave downtown at 2:30pm and enter the Parnell parking lot entrance.

Anyone arriving earlier please post an update if I need to adjust my plans and can get off work earlier.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    WOWO saying people began lining up around six this morning.

The Coliseum manager said they are expecting 25 to 30 thousand people, 20 inside and 10 outside. I am leaving work around 3:00 today from work, run home to grab my two girls then off to the event. Will probably park across the street at the old HH Gregg building. Last time Trump came it took us an hour to get out of the parking lot.

Thank you very much to Steve for giving me his extra ticket, we really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    WOWO saying people began lining up around six this morning.

The Coliseum manager said they are expecting 25 to 30 thousand people, 20 inside and 10 outside. I am leaving work around 3:00 today from work, run home to grab my two girls then off to the event. Will probably park across the street at the old HH Gregg building. Last time Trump came it took us an hour to get out of the parking lot.

Thank you very much to Steve for giving me his extra ticket, we really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Cool gesture. Enjoy yourself. Though he's not one I'd support, I hear it's a good time for his supporters.

Top Bottom