• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • If the general electional was held today, who would you vote for?

• Total voters

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I saw a "Hillary for President '16" sticker on a Chevy Silverado. With military plates. And an NRA sticker. If I could have smacked them, I would have.

INGO isn't the world and the 2nd amendment isn't everyone's primary issue. That said, he probably lost a bet or his buddies did it and he hasn't noticed yet. :D

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I remember seeing a pic in one of the funny pic threads that was a note placed on someone's windshield. It read something like:

"Dear driver, I wanted to alert you to what appears to be vandalism to your vehicle. It seems that while you were away, someone placed a Hillary for president sticker on your car. I wanted you to be aware so you weren't left driving around town with other people thinking you were an idiot."

DarkLight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 10, 2008
    Thorntown
    I'll make a terrifying prediction here. Hillary will take the Democratic Nomination with the glaringly obvious use of Super Delegates, as she has been doing. While a number of hard-line Democrat voters will hold their nose and vote for her, a SIZABLE portion will simply stay home on election day. The Republican Party will turn around and say "We have to Unite to defeat this Evil and Anti-American Creature, even if it means supporting Trump!" and they will get behind him. Trump wins hands down and once he takes office.....You get 1 of 2 Scenarios:

1) You get 4-8 Years of a Traditional GOP President. Despite his speeches, Trump is a GOPer through and through, he has no issue with unwinnable wars so long as it makes him and his own money. He doesn't care about personal liberties so long as his aren't in danger. He knows the wall wouldn't do jack and he probably can't even get it built anyway. Obama Care is going to get overhauled within the next 4 years regardless of who is president (When the Unions start paying taxes on their healthcare plans, none of them will allow the Affordable Care Act to stay as written for more than a year). Regardless both the GOP and the Dems get what they really want. The American masses will become disillusioned with the Repubs for another 4-8 years and will go back to the Dems for 4-8 years. Just long enough for them to forget about how much they hate the GOP and develop that hate for the Dems. Wash, Rinse, Repeat as we've been doing since before I was conceived.

2) He MAYBE makes it to year 2 before he does something Unconstitutional and Congress actually has the balls and the heart to Impeach him. The Republicans and the Democrats will feed off this to re-integrate the masses because, the Dems lost because of Bernie and the Repubs 'lost' because of an immoral A-hole. All because the stupid people wanted to go off their respective reservations and they should have listened to their much more Intelligent Masters instead (read in a more politically correct manor). I'll put more credit on this one depending on who Trump takes as a running mate.

I want to be wrong, I really do. I'd prefer if everyone banded together and elected a 3rd party. I'd even go with a more central leaning 3rd party compared to these 2.
    Heck, I even want to be wrong about Trump. But words spoken at the podium do not in anyway counter his actions throughout life. He is a higher class of Car Salesman. He knows the system, he has gamed the system, and he OWNS the system; even before running for office, he OWNED this system. One of the few actual Puppet Masters that is willing to show his face. Does anyone actually believe he won't continue the exact same system?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    No option to vote for Bernie? Why do you hate free stuff?

Wasted my vote on a third party before, never again, especially when the stakes are so high (SCOTUS).

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Seriously...
    It doesn't matter.

The D will win due to the structure of the election. Hillary, Satin, Jesus, Marco Polo, it really doesn't matter.

Karl Rove has been outdone. A victim of his own math. The D always wins.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    INVALID POLL---NO BACON OPTION

In this case, I tend to believe a pig choosing which marked bowl to eat from first would do a better job than any of the remaining candidates.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    Trump may end up screwing us like Hulk Hogan turned his back on WCW to join the NWO, but I'm risking it. He may do the country some good, but I'm not expecting anything.

Top Bottom