Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would find it amusing if that for so many years so many wanted a non-politician President, then when we got one they couldn’t handle it. No wonder so many here hate car dealers and salesmen, to weak to negotiate.

How much of that crap in the video was pushed ANY other time? Did Trump try and get a bill from congress on any of it? Nope. He told them what they wanted to hear, disarmed them, and did nothing. I still believe the bumpstock thing was to stop RINO’s from passing gun control with dems in the emotional aftermath of big mass shootings.

Ready to be flamed for suggesting 10D chess….
    :rofl:

Not gonna flame. Just gonna laugh.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I can’t help but think maybe I should ask mods to change my screen name. :): Well done.
    Bug likes to combine names. Just thought I'd give it a try since he's the one trying to pin you with that rep. Not too bad, I guess. I think Bug would approve. :)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So I guess this is happening again.

So…cringe.

I look at it differently. How is this any different than paying $250 a plate for bad food and to get a pic with a politician, which is pretty common in fundraising.

If the global corporations are aligned against you, and supporters risk being doxxed if they fund you, how does one raise money to fight back with?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think it's cringeworthy and cheesy because of the images that are made of Trump on the cards. I think it appeals to his ego and he laps that **** up. I would never buy that stuff. If I am inclined to donate to his campaign, I would just do so. But I guess it works for them because a lot of people lap that stuff up and that's what the promotion is counting on.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think it's cringeworthy and cheesy because of the images that are made of Trump on the cards. I think it appeals to his ego and he laps that **** up. I would never buy that stuff. If I am inclined to donate to his campaign, I would just do so. But I guess it works for them because a lot of people lap that stuff up and that's what the promotion is counting on.
    We don’t like it when things change but this is good change, getting the people to fund his campaign rather than globalist corporations.

“Though the NFTs were widely mocked by both Trump supporters and detractors alike, all 45,000 sold out in around 12 hours, according to OpenSea data. At $99 each, that means $4.45 million has been raised. The collection's creators also receive 10% of every sale on secondary markets like OpenSea. Thus far traders have spent $5.2 million (4,442 ether) trading the cards on OpenSea, netting creators an extra $520,000.”

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We don’t like it when things change but this is good change, getting the people to fund his campaign rather than globalist corporations.

“Though the NFTs were widely mocked by both Trump supporters and detractors alike, all 45,000 sold out in around 12 hours, according to OpenSea data. At $99 each, that means $4.45 million has been raised. The collection's creators also receive 10% of every sale on secondary markets like OpenSea. Thus far traders have spent $5.2 million (4,442 ether) trading the cards on OpenSea, netting creators an extra $520,000.”

More power to him. People buy all sorts of stuff I find cringy. These things, the poses I've seen are cartoonish and...cringy.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    More power to him. People buy all sorts of stuff I find cringy. These things, the poses I've seen are cartoonish and...cringy.
    They are also outsider and very not politician like, which I like, but it is out of others comfort zones.

So much so I doubt if anyone can name any current politician that could pull this off successfully.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday released his plan to address homelessness in the U.S., which he says has contributed to the decline of America’s once-great cities.

“The homeless have no right to turn every park and sidewalk into a place for them to squat and do drugs,” he said in a video statement. “Americans should not have to step over piles of needles and waste as they walk down a street in a beautiful city -- at least, a once-beautiful city. Because they've changed so much over the last ten years.”

“For a small fraction of what we spend upon Ukraine, we could take care of every homeless veteran in America,” he pointed out. “Our veterans are being treated horribly. Likewise, with all of the money we will save by ending mass unskilled migration, we will have a huge dividend to address this crisis in our own country.”

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday released his plan to address homelessness in the U.S., which he says has contributed to the decline of America’s once-great cities.

“The homeless have no right to turn every park and sidewalk into a place for them to squat and do drugs,” he said in a video statement. “Americans should not have to step over piles of needles and waste as they walk down a street in a beautiful city -- at least, a once-beautiful city. Because they've changed so much over the last ten years.”

“For a small fraction of what we spend upon Ukraine, we could take care of every homeless veteran in America,” he pointed out. “Our veterans are being treated horribly. Likewise, with all of the money we will save by ending mass unskilled migration, we will have a huge dividend to address this crisis in our own country.”

Sadly the cities will never do anything Trump wants. And Many like LA are already too far gone. Best you can do is build bigger prisons with no drugs. Then you have to get the cities to comply and they won’t. I think a match to them would have better results. And that’s probably coming, I can literally see Chicago going up in flames.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I know you can find a poll that will report whatever angle you want but you know the indictment bump in the polls couldn't be enough to sustain a big lead.

Campaigning on issues instead of the now tired schtick is what is needed. Highlight failures of the leftists.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom