Plainfied,In

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So now your cherry-picken again….

What the f*** does a slam page on Wikipedia mean? NOTHING. Wikipedia is a left wing playground on anything remotely political. The new york times pushed the now fully debunked Russian collusion thing for years, but the word collusion does not appear on their wikipedia page. The sources against GWP are NYT, WP, and CNN, not exactly a stellar track record there.

You could not find anything untrue on the page and cherry picked this crap. You clearly don’t even know what it means to cherry pick data, a source of amusement for many.

Put up or shut up…

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    What the f*** does a slam page on Wikipedia mean? NOTHING. Wikipedia is a left wing playground on anything remotely political. The new york times pushed the now fully debunked Russian collusion thing for years, but the word collusion does not appear on their wikipedia page. The sources against GWP are NYT, WP, and CNN, not exactly a stellar track record there.

You could not find anything untrue on the page and cherry picked this crap. You clearly don’t even know what it means to cherry pick data, a source of amusement for many.

Put up or shut up…
    Yeah Wikipedia knows nothing…. LMAO

BTW…I didn't read any of those articles being known background of the site not wasting my time.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah Wikipedia knows nothing…. LMAO

BTW…I didn't read any of those articles being known background of the site not wasting my time.
    Wikipedia is just what people post, it is not a source of any reliable information. It is likely less reliable than INGO. I can post a page on you and say anything I want, you can then edit it, and I can put it back. Most conservatives no longer bother so Wikipedia is full of anti conservative content I suspect you enjoy.

So at the end of the day you don’t know even as much as sergeant Schultz…

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Wikipedia is just what people post, it is not a source of any reliable information. It is likely less reliable than INGO. I can post a page on you and say anything I want, you can then edit it, and I can put it back. Most conservatives no longer bother so Wikipedia is full of anti conservative content I suspect you enjoy.

So at the end of the day you don’t know even as much as sergeant Schultz…
    MEH…

Of course nobody can be as smart as the great Ingomike legend in his own mind…..In the words of Chuck Norris “douchenozzle”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    MEH…

Of course nobody can be as smart as the great Ingomike legend in his own mind…..In the words of Chuck Norris “douchenozzle”
    And I can bring receipts for my point.

Top Bottom