• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I suspect the BLM leader is rethinking support for dems because the illegal immigrants are taking from his constituents…
    Could be. I'm just kind of finding it hard to believe that he would support Trump because Trump has been critical of BLM is my takeaway.. He's a "racist" remember.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Could be. I'm just kind of finding it hard to believe that he would support Trump because Trump has been critical of BLM is my takeaway.. He's a "racist" remember.
    Remember this is not a BLM national leader. He is a small state leader.

“Mark Fisher is the co-founder of the organization’s Rhode Island chapter. He was a lifelong Democrat but became disgruntled and ditched the party recently.”

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Remember this is not a BLM national leader. He is a small state leader.

“Mark Fisher is the co-founder of the organization’s Rhode Island chapter. He was a lifelong Democrat but became disgruntled and ditched the party recently.”
    Wonder if he'll be rebuked by national BLM for seeing the light?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    He just didn't have enough time last time.

View attachment 315233
    Actually anyone that believes it is possible to terminate obummercare is delusional. Spilled milk cannot be put back in the jug. For example the private practices sold to medical conglomerates will not be sold back private by any termination. It will have to be reformed but can never terminated…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Is the key difference the word "support" and that Trump was technically correct in saying that he never took an oath to "support" the Constitution and was thus not required to "support" it for the purposes of the motion? Is that the argument?
    Think of the context of the original post of a portion of the court filing. His legal team is arguing that he is not subject to the 14th amendment Section III because he was not an 'officer' of the US government (which that amendment is directed at) but in fact the elected head of the US government. That is the reason the oath for the position is different and the crux of a narrow legal argument which has been excerpted to make the gullible believe Trump was repudiating his obligations to the Constitution

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So it's semantics now? "Preserve, protect and defend" do not equate to "support "? Are you ****ing kidding me? Me have egg on my face? I'm only embarrassed to think that I could engage in adult conversation with people who are so affected with their own TDS that they are either too obtuse or too stubborn to accept anything remotely negative about their megalomaniacal messiah. I'm out.
    Keep reading, there Patrick Hemingway

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Maybe BLM is beginning to sense that replacement theory applies to them, also in the Democratic game plan

Maybe develop your own theory rather than soliciting the theories of others only to criticize them as wrong

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Who is soliciting others theories and criticizing what as wrong?

Last edited:

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So Trump is for BLM?
    I believe a BLM founder is for Trump if one reads it as written…
    Relax IM. I wasn't suggesting that Trump was for BLM. Why would he be in favor of Trump if Trump doesn't support BLM is what I was getting at.
    I suspect the BLM leader is rethinking support for dems because the illegal immigrants are taking from his constituents
    Yada, yada, yada

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Perhaps you are the one that is wrongly soliciting my take as critical. Where did I criticize IM's theories? I clarified what I meant, and IM seemed to be ok with that given the likes that I received. How bout you butt out instead of trying to make it into something it wasn't on IM's behalf. I wasn't being critical of IM or Trump.

Last edited:

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    “The framers excluded the office of President from Section Three purposefully,
    Section Three does not apply, because the presidency is not an ottice "under the
    United States." the president is not an "officer of the United States." and President
    Trump did not rake an oath "to support the Constitution of the United States."

The argument they are making as I see it is actually in line with my documents case explanation, the laws and duties are different for the president than anyone else in government. Thus his oath is different from the oath others take. The word games were being played by the leftist media, not by those enlightening the ignorant…

Top Bottom