• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • happysmitie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    crawfordsville
    a glock model 20 10mm nib for $525 . more less purchased to play with , not really vital to anything i shoot or carry . but the price was darn good so i sprung to buy it .
    ammo , a different story . looked a bit at 10mm ammo but came home & got it on the internet . even with modest shipping charges , i was still getting a better deal on the computer . one vendor had remington 10mm 180 gr practice ammo for $35 a box of 50. ! found the very same stuff on line for $18 a box ! what can these people be thinking ? looked at others having the ammo in 10mm but the pricing was similar from several dealers. a couple were within reason but the variety on line was overall much better. had same results trying to purchase some extra magazines . most were higher than other sources other than at the show.
    overall enjoyed the show . but remembering back 3-4 years ago when ammunition could be had at reasonable prices at the show it is obvious that the box stores & the net can now beat them at their own game .
    it also seems that it is a buyers market for sure om firearms . i suppose no political pressure on gun restrictions has done wonders on pricing .

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    it also seems that it is a buyers market for sure om firearms . i suppose no political pressure on gun restrictions has done wonders on pricing .

Except for Slide fire/Bump Fire stocks. I saw them for anywhere from $300 to $600 each. Crazy stupid!

Top Bottom