• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    Sounds good but I have zero confidence that anything will come of it. I may get a little excited if actual indictments get issued. Until then, this is all bread and circuses.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There was once a time questions such as these, combined with these sorts of responses would have resulted in a feeding frenzy amongst journalists.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Mark my words. It is all a show and nothing of any worth will come from any of the repukes' investigations as long as the idiot Holder is protecting Barry and those that serve him. Just watch the congressional hearings. The democraps are constantly running interference for any of their own who should be shut up on a cell. You have to have a pile of money found in your freezer before you will even be slapped on the wrist and that is only for those who have no real power. Look at Charlie Wrangle. He should be in jail, but only got stripped of his chairmanship, but is still collecting his pay check and other government benefits.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It may all come to nothing, but I am seriously contemplating conferring an honorary doctorate on Mr. Gowdy from the "Jim Hough School of Cross-Examination."

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    It may all come to nothing, but I am seriously contemplating conferring an honorary doctorate on Mr. Gowdy from the "Jim Hough School of Cross-Examination."

You could raise your hourly rates through the roof if you could nail that accent.:yesway:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Owned! I will be very surprised if anything comes from this (prior to 20 Jan 2017)

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Chloe-7.jpg

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    When that YouTube snippet started making the rounds through various social media, it prompted me to look up a few more videos of record featuring Gowdy.
    I like him.

Top Bottom