Trans-Pacific Partnership - Ever Heard of It ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    No , me neither . If this article is true , then there's a reason for that and we might want to find out more about it .

Forget the title , read the article .

New World Order Blueprint Leaked | Pakalert Press

This agreement has been framed as a “free trade” agreement and yet out of 26 chapters only two have anything to do with trade. The other 24 chapters grant new corporate privileges and rights, while limiting governments and protective regulations.

If implemented, this agreement will hard code corporate dominance over sovereign governments into international law that will supercede any federal, state, or local laws of any member country.

Nothing to see here folks , move along .

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    It's hard to take seriously an article posted on a site which also hosts articles such as: "Giant Crystal Pyramid Found In Bermuda Triangle" and "Video: NASA Scientists and Astronauts Tell The World Aliens Do Exist". Again, whether or not the facts are as the article claims, the conclusions drawn from the facts about the TPP don't necessarily follow, and the "facts" surrounding the TPP are questionable.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It's hard to take seriously an article posted on a site which also hosts articles such as: "Giant Crystal Pyramid Found In Bermuda Triangle" and "Video: NASA Scientists and Astronauts Tell The World Aliens Do Exist". Again, whether or not the facts are as the article claims, the conclusions drawn from the facts about the TPP don't necessarily follow, and the "facts" surrounding the TPP are questionable.

Good point, but I will have to (for safety's sake) err on the side of believing the worst about an administration that made a flagship issue out of transparency only to become the most opaque administration in our history.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Good point, but I will have to (for safety's sake) err on the side of believing the worst about an administration that made a flagship issue out of transparency only to become the most opaque administration in our history.
    Don't be so quick to lay this at Obama's feet. It was signed back in 2005. Unless I miss my guess Obama wasn't involved in any way and his only involvement now is because he happens to be head of state for the US. This one, if it is bad, is a Bush era program. Lots of blame to go around for the globalists and statist. We just have to make sure we have the right targets.

Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Don't be so quick to lay this at Obama's feet. It was signed back in 2005. Unless I miss my guess Obama wasn't involved in any way and his only involvement now is because he happens to be head of state for the US. This one, if it is bad, is a Bush era program. Lots of blame to go around for the globalists and statist. We just have to make sure we have the right targets.

Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I see your point, but while Bush was hardly transparent, Obama is even less so and more important, Obama is in the position to stop the transparency/opacity problem today and is absolutely not going to do so. And no, I do not expect Romney to be any better.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Frankly, I have a great deal of trouble believing in the original premise of the article. I think trans-national corporations have become a boogeyman to certain types of people. While it's true that ANY organization/individual with lots of money gains influence with political types, I see very little evidence that corporations will end up running the world, or even the United States. In my mind, this type of chicken little stuff is on a par with the "UN Troops will take over the US" stuff we're fed from time to time.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I see very little evidence that corporations will end up running the world, or even the United States.

Is it possible that it's by design ?

Thirty years ago I'd have a hard time believing that you could ever hold something in your hand that would allow you to email somebody on the other side of the planet .

Or that the "Patriot Act" would take over / restrict / infringe so many of our freedoms / rights .

Or that we would ever be beholden to China in any sort of way , or would've elected a foreigner president .

Think "big picture" scale on the way these things work , remember the "brown shirts " . These things never happen over night or "by the light of day" so to speak .

Little by little they creep in and by the time you realize the pot's boiling your screwed .

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Is it possible that it's by design ?

Thirty years ago I'd have a hard time believing that you could ever hold something in your hand that would allow you to email somebody on the other side of the planet .

Or that the "Patriot Act" would take over / restrict / infringe so many of our freedoms / rights .

Or that we would ever be beholden to China in any sort of way , or would've elected a foreigner president .

Think "big picture" scale on the way these things work , remember the "brown shirts " . These things never happen over night or "by the light of day" so to speak .

Little by little they creep in and by the time you realize the pot's boiling your screwed .

I'm thinking that human nature is human nature and we've been warned about the perils of letting others determine our future for at least a couple hundred years. If modern technology is making it possible to hold multi-nationals together and make them rivals with or dominant partners in governments, technology has also robbed them of the anonymity necessary to keep the populace in ignorance of them.

Top Bottom