• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    I was told the people in Paragon are not so friendly. Was told they have been known to run off people that have moved there that were not originally locals.
    Nice area as far as woods and all, though.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I'm in. Next slice is on me.

Seriously, it's the bomb! Next time I'm in there, I will see how much space they have. I think they have an outdoor area too. While they don't serve alcohol, I think it could be a great place for a Meet & Eat. I have OC'd there quite a bit here recently and the owner is quite cool with it.

I was told the people in Paragon are not so friendly. Was told they have been known to run off people that have moved there that were not originally locals.
    Nice area as far as woods and all, though.

I'm not from there but I have been going to this place for a month or so now and haven't had a lick of trouble. Actually chatted with someone from the Fire Dept last time I was there. The station is just catty-corner from the pizza joint.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Something definitely failed but I'm not convinced it was the thread.

You and this thread have failed miserably. This has been tried before right here on INGO https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/133415-semi_driver_mangles_school_buses.html :noway::noway:

serpicostraight is an ass and should be banned, he brings nothing of value to this site. NOTHING. That's what you should have made this thread about, not his chosen profession.

I know his kind, he is the guy in the back of the truck stop looking for lot lizards EVERY NIGHT. He's the guy who tries to back into the easiest spot 20 times before giving up and parking next the scales. Then he goes into the truck stop and brags about how good of a driver he is. He probably works for Swift or Schneider because nobody else will hire him. I'm even willing to bet his wife left him for another woman. Probably a woman cop. That would explain a lot now wouldn't it?

Now Phylodog, I'm not sure if you've ever read any of my posts or not. I have spent time defending cops when they were right and bashing the ones who were wrong. Here is the last cop thread I have posted in https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...cussion/200464-another_punk_with_a_badge.html I see you even posted in there. As far as I know only 1 truck driver was bashing cops there and 1 truck driver was defending cops. When will you look into the professions of everyone else and bash them?:popcorn:

Now Phylodog is on the same worthless list as serpicostraight.

Interestingly enough I logged in a week ago to look into become an advertiser on this site and came across this thread first. I'm glad I did, I wouldn't want to spend my money not only supporting this site but advertising on it also. Sucks for INGO that those 2 morons are making this site lose money now.

Now for everyone wanting to see a shooter. Here's your chance, ban me PLEASE so I wont even be tempted to come back. I can start spewing off 4 letter words if you need me to. One way or another you will have to ban me and while your at it ban my IP I will get my gun news from somewhere else.

Last edited:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Here's some pics from the Facebook Page

Pie:
    pizza1.jpg

Breadsticks:
    breadsticks.jpg

Sammiches:
    sammiches.jpg

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Their meat lovers is AWESOME! Sausage the size of meatballs, thick cuts of meat. I think I am going to go get me one this evening.

Thanks alot, GoingGrey, now I am going to spend money on food, not important stuff like weapons and ammo:D

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    3811055786_b51d292cde.jpg

No one suggested moving there, he said "go there for a pizza"? :D

A co-worker of mine told me that. I had indicated that I was looking in the area to possibly buy or build and that's when he told me he knew someone that was ran out after a few months of moving there.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Have gone to the Paragon Speedway since the early 70's, never had a problem. Meet several locals, they seemed to like to drink and have a good time, never heard of any "serious" problems, like running a newcomer out of town or anything.

Maybe it was something different about your friend, different sometimes cornfuses the locals? Is he "sensitive" ? :rolleyes:

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Have gone to the Paragon Speedway since the early 70's, never had a problem. Meet several locals, they seemed to like to drink and have a good time, never heard of any "serious" problems, like running a newcomer out of town or anything.

Maybe it was something different about your friend, different sometimes cornfuses the locals? Is he "sensitive" ? :rolleyes:

:): not sure...it's my co-worker's friend, or someone he knows.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Seriously, if I found a piece of land near Paragon I really wanted, I would not hesitate.

Heck there is already some good looking pizza available!
    (sorry for the thread jack, back to good looking pizza)

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Darn tootin'!!! I JUST passed this place yesterday and a buddy of mine and I thought,
    "It's usually little places like that that have the best food".

Why wasn't this thread made yesterday or the day before; I'd have for sure stopped based off of an INGO recommendation, LOL.

We ended up stopping at KFC in Spencer for lunch instead. :( /regret...

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    My co-worker goes on and on about that place. Ive never been there. I live in Martinsville but Ive just never made it down there to try it out. I guess Ill have to make the trip sometime.

As far as the Paragon people go Ive never had any problems with anyone when Ive been down there. I have some friends tht live down there and noone ever has given me a hard time. Martinsville people on the other hand all seem to have a staring problem. I even catch myself giving complete strangers the stink-eye for no reason. I try not to though. No other town or city Ive been in do the people do this.

Sorry not trying to threadjack just something Ive noticed.

Top Bottom