• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Is there a baby in that stroller? If so, who is watching it. Also, I wonder if they're going to pay for the door ding on the truck.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Serp im not usually a fan of ur cop bashing threads! But that is rediculous. He is the kinda cop that makes me................ What a dirt bag.
    some people might want to look the other way but im gonna expose the coward jbts for what they are. if the so called good cops would get on the right side and quit protecting the dirt bags we wouldnt have this problem.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bad apples and poor examples in every profession. The blue wall will never come down no matter what. I know to many LEO. Most are very cool or I would not share air with them, some a just dicks. They would be dicks with or with out the uniform.
    This video is just wrong on so many levels. I wonder if he would like to go a few rounds with me, I would clear my schedule for that.

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    There are times when someone needs knocked on their butt, or well head in this case. This was one of those times, I :laugh: when I saw this. This woman assaulted someone before this and that's why they were arresting her.
    Oh wait that's right she was resisting them so they should have just let her go. :rolleyes:

It has been said time and time again, the side of the road is not the place to pick a fight with cops. Fighting them will get you nowhere except occasionally a face plant in the black top.

For the record I'm not supporting JBTs but this woman got what she had coming.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    There are times when someone needs knocked on their butt, or well head in this case. This was one of those times, I :laugh: when I saw this. This woman assaulted someone before this and that's why they were arresting her.
    Oh wait that's right she was resisting them so they should have just let her go. :rolleyes:

It has been said time and time again, the side of the road is not the place to pick a fight with cops. Fighting them will get you nowhere except occasionally a face plant in the black top.

For the record I'm not supporting JBTs but this woman got what she had coming.

^
    I'm lining up with this guy.

Nobody likes to see a woman get a face plant (wait .... I don't know that ... I sure some people do.... ). Anyway, I don't like watching it, but the woman bought and paid for her face plant by resisting. She'd probably still have all her teeth if she just sat down and went quietly.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    ^

Nobody likes to see a woman get a face plant (wait .... I don't know that ... I sure some people do.... ). Anyway, I don't like watching it, but the woman bought and paid for her face plant by resisting. She'd probably still have all her teeth if she just sat down and went quietly.

I'm not saying she didn't push for some "love in return", but this is potentially lethal force against a restrained individual.

Lack of respect for authoritah and being a pain in the ass notwithstanding, it's over the line.

BigJ3780

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    All I'm thinking about is the baby crying in the background. The hell the the cop or the woman. That is a CHILD ALONE!

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It's unfortunate that she was injured, but what did she think would come of fighting with cops?

Archaic_Entity

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    I don't know about anyone else, maybe I'm just not blinded by hate-mongering, but it looks like she did something to cause his reaction around the 1:14 mark. You know... after the other officer went around the car to grab her legs and pull her in? I dunno what, someone else said "bite" and that's a good guess. She could have bitten him, and then she'd easily deserve what she got. She could also have been kicking off the cruiser (my original thought) and cause the officer to have to whip around and drop her.

Either way, she was actively resisting arrest, and that's no good. As for the child. To assume anything happened other than they called (most likely) an ambulance or another officer to take custody of the child, and likely DCS, to open a case, is asinine. Prove they didn't and then I'll believe you.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Afraid I didn't see anything on that video to make me believe there should be any charges of JBT ism. If that was the case, why not give her an extra kick while she was down? Nope, face plant her then call for medical care, roll her on her side so she doesn't choke....good cover though...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ^

I have to disagree. I'm all for thumping a guy who's actively resisting. But there's a caveat. That person needs to be a potential threat. Unless youre a Houdini/Bruce Lee hybrid, it's kinda hard to articulate using that kind of force on a handcuffed individual.
    That officer's actions were the result of frustration, nothing more. Professionals shouldn't be so easily frustrated, and when it does happen, they need to remain professional.

Top Bottom