• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Schefter still standing by his story and says the Brady camp is waiting to confirm it on their terms. Sounds like Schefter is all in on his "breaking news" about Brady's retirement.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That would explain his man bun. :):
    Well. Say what you will. I’m no Rogers fan. I’ve been as much a hater as Colts fans are of TB. But…

Dude took it to the NFL with the whole vaccine thing, and then got covid, and then did the kitchen sink treatment and beat it like a boss. Now I’m having a hard time hating the guy. Of course I was quite pleased when GB got knocked out of the playoffs by SF. But I wasn’t sticking pins in the Rogers voodoo doll the whole time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well. Say what you will. I’m no Rogers fan. I’ve been as much a hater as Colts fans are of TB. But…

Dude took it to the NFL with the whole vaccine thing, and then got covid, and then did the kitchen sink treatment and beat it like a boss. Now I’m having a hard time hating the guy. Of course I was quite pleased when GB got knocked out of the playoffs by SF. But I wasn’t sticking pins in the Rogers voodoo doll the whole time.
    Oh I've got nothing against Rodgers. I was just making fun of the man bun/woke fiance/California connections. :):

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Howbout this scenario? If you want to do it like Brady did then why not do it exactly like that. If TB does retire Rogers makes the move to the Buccaneers?
    Because Green Bay's talent is as good or better than TBs. Why move if your going laterally?

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    They had the next best thing. . . Jeff George.
    Colin Rand Kaepernick is available.

dkgse5lxuaa1g9k.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Because Green Bay's talent is as good or better than TBs. Why move if your going laterally?
    You keep saying that everything would be a lateral move when that has yet to be determined for the 2022 season. Will their talent be as good with Green Bay's pending free agent and salary cap issues? Rogers has addressed that question as a concern and said that if he continues on, he doesn't want to be part of a rebuild if that's the direction GB needs to go because of those issues.

There are other teams with talent that would thrive with an elite QB like Rogers. Seems to be a very enticing proposition for Rogers to consider.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom