• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011

In 2012, Congressional approval averaged 15 percent, the lowest in nearly four decades of Gallup polling. And yet, 90 percent of House Members and 91 percent of Senators who sought re-election won last November.

The seeming paradox between the low regard with which people hold Congress and the high rate of re-election of incumbents is explained well by new data released by Gallup on Thursday that points to a simple reality: People hate Congress but (generally) like their Member of Congress.
    A lot of that is because both parties are running fraudulent elections. Why you think the Republicans let the election thefts go on? Cause they are doing it too!
    Wake up people. It’s all corrupt.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I suggest that anyone that is considering showing Young and the rest of us conservatives a lesson go not just to McDermott's web page, but to any place that lists his views and priorities. He's Chuck Schumer in disguise when it comes to 2A and abortion. He states (multiple times, for those of you who are fans of that sort of thing) that he was a "submariner in the Navy", as opposed to the Army and Air Force Submarine Corps, I guess. While there, he was taught to use firearms safely(!), a good thing if you're in a submarine I've been told. He doesn't want to take your guns away (where have I heard that before?), oh, except for your scary "military-style assault weapons.

Lots more fun stuff for your reading enjoyment. Codify Roe v. Wade, cut spending while ensuring everyone gets a "living wage", etc. If you don't want to do the reading, just go to a quiet place, lift your face to the sky, close your eyes and say to yourself , "How would Schumer vote on {insert any issue here}? You'll have your answer for McDermott.

Did you know that McDermott was a submariner? In the Navy, no less! And he can safely fire a weapon!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I suggest that anyone that is considering showing Young and the rest of us conservatives a lesson go not just to McDermott's web page, but to any place that lists his views and priorities. He's Chuck Schumer in disguise when it comes to 2A and abortion. He states (multiple times, for those of you who are fans of that sort of thing) that he was a "submariner in the Navy", as opposed to the Army and Air Force Submarine Corps, I guess. While there, he was taught to use firearms safely(!), a good thing if you're in a submarine I've been told. He doesn't want to take your guns away (where have I heard that before?), oh, except for your scary "military-style assault weapons.

Lots more fun stuff for your reading enjoyment. Codify Roe v. Wade, cut spending while ensuring everyone gets a "living wage", etc. If you don't want to do the reading, just go to a quiet place, lift your face to the sky, close your eyes and say to yourself , "How would Schumer vote on {insert any issue here}? You'll have your answer for McDermott.

Did you know that McDermott was a submariner? In the Navy, no less! And he can safely fire a weapon!
    Funny thing, his website is missing a very interesting word, the word is “democrat”. Guess he is not proud of their record while asking to join their ranks…

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    When the preemption law took affect, McDermott refused to remove restrictive gun laws from the books in Hammond. This included not having more that 500 rounds of ammunition total IN YOUR HOUSE. His attitude was "What's the big deal? They're not enforceable." He's waiting for the for the state's law to change.
    Not voting to defeat McDermott is a disservice to your fellow Hoosiers.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    How many of you "have to vote for Young because McDermott is worse" people put any actual effort into replacing Young as the gop candidate in the primary? I mean real, actual effort beyond griping on INGO?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Right now, that's not the point. Bring it up next primary season.
    No, it is the point, because everyone had an opportunity to put their money where their mouth is, and they mostly did nothing but whine on the internet. You can't tell me the primaries is the time we replace Young while having done absolutely nothing in the primaries. Next primary he is up, if he runs, it will be the same people whining but doing absolutely nothing about it.

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    No, it is the point, because everyone had an opportunity to put their money where their mouth is, and they mostly did nothing but whine on the internet. You can't tell me the primaries is the time we replace Young while having done absolutely nothing in the primaries. Next primary he is up, if he runs, it will be the same people whining but doing absolutely nothing about it.
    Focus, focus. The election is just over a week away. Whining about it now does nothing. It's necessary to be at the right place at the right time.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I love the vigor at which those posting here believe this republic is salvageable. We have been slow walking to the left for decades and in the last 3 decades our so called conservative representatives have been accelerating that walk. Just like those conservatives that just couldn’t bring themselves to vote for Trump in the last election, I will be exercising my right to my choice. The voter’s choices in the primary are responsible for my choices on election day.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Focus, focus. The election is just over a week away. Whining about it now does nothing. It's necessary to be at the right place at the right time.
    Sorry, but people who didn't care enough to work "when it mattered", don't get to lecture me about how I should cast my vote now.

Top Bottom