• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Times coming when we’ll no longer be able to share this country with these people.

The question is, who has the backbone to bully/push the other side out of the country.

It doesn't look like it'll be conservatives, to me. They'll be too busy on their knees pretending to be the better man to realize they already lost the fight.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The question is, who has the backbone to bully/push the other side out of the country.

It doesn't look like it'll be conservatives, to me. They'll be too busy on their knees pretending to be the better man to realize they already lost the fight.
    I don’t disagree.

hoosiersasquatch

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    Southern Indiana

There is a clear attack on the nuclear family, and I agree the elected politicians on the conservative side seem to play both sides, especially after being elected.

Top Bottom