• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What is Danny’s track record? What quantifiable information do we have to know he is better than Young? What are the chances of unintentionally electing a democrat, as there is a big difference between a 50 rated senator and and a 5 rated senator…

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    What is Danny’s track record? What quantifiable information do we have to know he is better than Young? What are the chances of unintentionally electing a democrat, as there is a big difference between a 50 rated senator and and a 5 rated senator…
    1. I suggest you do your own research. Not spending time on these things is how we got in this position in the first place.
    2. Todd Young is worse than a democrat, he is a traitor. A democrat would be better. quote-a-nation-can-survive-its-fools-and-even-the-ambitious-but-it-cannot-survive-treason-marc...jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It would be interesting to hear where this guy truly stands.
    He posted a few times in this thread...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I hate to say it, but ya'll are too late with this.

I'd vote for the guy in a heartbeat, but he doesn't have a chance of winning. Should have been promoting this guy months and months ago. Should have primaried Young.

I believe he tried and did not get traction. So a guy that couldn’t even get on the ballot in the primary is going to defeat an incumbent in the general. Sure he is…

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Re-electing Young is the same as electing a democrat. Quit acting like it isn’t.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    I hate to say it, but ya'll are too late with this.

I'd vote for the guy in a heartbeat, but he doesn't have a chance of winning. Should have been promoting this guy months and months ago. Should have primaried Young.

Do you not understand how a write-in vote works? Or are you just giving up?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Do you not understand how a write-in vote works? Or are you just giving up?
    At this point I am going to vote for anyone that can defeat the democrat. That is not a write in candidate. What would all of you guess the success rate of of write in candidates is? My guess,less than 5% chance. Not good enough for my vote…

Last edited:
    Reactions: oze

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I would have happily voted for Niederberger in the primary, where he could have done some real good. Even if he lost in the republican primary, taking a noticeable percentage of votes from Young would have sent a message.

As it was, I purposely skipped over Young's uncontended box on the ballot.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    At this point I am going to vote for anyone that can defeat the democrat. That is not a write in candidate. What would all of you guess the success rate of of write in candidates is? My guess,less than 5% chance. Not good enough for my vote…
    Yes. This, absolutely. Although Young may not meet some people's 100% purity test, believing that voting for him is *worse* than voting for a donkey is beyond comment. Except to say that I hope that it was meant to be hyperbole.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Sadly Niederberger never got on the primary because the GOP only wanted Young and Young only. That should tell enough people how corupt the GOP is. I watch you tube videos daily and last several days its always a Todd Young commercial...."marine, patriot Todd young is here to save the day crap, then show his greatest accomplishment, making the Indiana Dunes and national park." Big freaking deal. Probably cost the tax payer more $$$ now to take care of it. Like it or not, even if I vote, which I doubt, it won't be a vote for Young. Sadly he is the new Dick Lugar with R's.

Attachments

• 306270850_530864195514949_5221387746802983850_n.jpg
      306270850_530864195514949_5221387746802983850_n.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 7
    Top Bottom