• ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

He's running against Todd Young.

If you have not heard yet I, Danny Niederberger, am taking on US Senator Todd Young. In my travels across the state, I never would have guessed the level of disgust Hoosiers have with Young. Nearly everyone I speak with says Young does not represent their views.

I have been the only person to stand up and primary Young. In order to get on the ballot, I need 500 signatures from registered voters in each congressional district in Indiana. I have quite a few people helping me at the moment, but I could definitely use more help. If you would like to sign the ballot signature form, please reach out and I will send you the form.

Three essential platforms to my campaign: Limited Government, Election Integrity, and Term Limits.

Limited Government - I believe the federal government has overstepped its bounds for far too long and needs to cede power back to the states. Both the size and scope of the federal government needs to be reduced. We are $28.5 Trillion in debt and it's about time we do something about it.

Election Integrity - We need to conduct a forensic audit of every state's 2020 election results. Far too long I have been hearing about deceased people voting, ballot dumping, and ballot harvesting. We need to ban mail-in voting as there is no check whether the ballot is going to the right person.

Term Limits - I believe in a 3-2 term limit system. 3 terms in the House and 2 terms in the Senate.

Last edited:

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I would consider it a privilege to be one of those needed signatures.

I'd also be interested in hearing more on where Mr. Niederberger stands on other issues too.

Edit, thank you DD.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm not positive, but I don't think Dad Smith is Danny Niederberger...
    I'm definitely not. But I'm for this young man who is. Need to get his signatures done asap.

I forgot to add link to ballot signatures. It's now in original post.

I'll leave it here too.

Edit:
    Copy off as many signature forms as you can and pass them out to other people sick of Todd Young.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm definitely not. But I'm for this young man who is. Need to get his signatures done asap.

I forgot to add link to ballot signatures. It's now in original post.

I'll leave it here too.

Edit:
    Copy off as many signature forms as you can and pass them out to other people sick of Todd Young.
    You ain't kidding he's a young man. I saw his picture, he gets carded a lot. 2015 Purdue grad, he will be old enough to be a Senator in 2022.

Accountant, was one of the 73 (exaggerating, just a little) R's running in the primary for Indiana's 5th Congressional District so he got lost behind the bigger names, and money.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Border, budget and term limits. Good so far.

How about defense and foreign affairs? Those are big requirements for a senators portfolio. Not necessarily talking experience as that will come but what are his views? I could not find anything on his site.

Even so, with the first three on his list he's better than Young.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Just got an email from Danny. I sent him a link to this thread and ask him to come by and join the discussion about him. Here is his reply.

Dad Smith,

I love the thread! Thank you so much! I have purchased a firearm. About 4 or 5 years ago now. I purchased a Winchester 12 gauge. I am open to any and all questions. This entire weekend is booked, but I can stop by on Monday during the day.

Danny Niederberger
    Republican Candidate
    danny.us.senate@gmail.com
    www.dannyforhoosiers.com

I'm now trying to find out when he will be able to stop by. Will let you all know when I know.

Grass Roots FTW!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just got an email from Danny. I sent him a link to this thread and ask him to come by and join the discussion about him. Here is his reply.

Dad Smith,

I love the thread! Thank you so much! I have purchased a firearm. About 4 or 5 years ago now. I purchased a Winchester 12 gauge. I am open to any and all questions. This entire weekend is booked, but I can stop by on Monday during the day.

Danny Niederberger
    Republican Candidate
    danny.us.senate@gmail.com
    www.dannyforhoosiers.com

I'm now trying to find out when he will be able to stop by. Will let you all know when I know.

Grass Roots FTW!
    We will have lots of questions for him, for starters, is the Winchester a pre-1964 model 12?

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I have only one question. Are you saying what you think the people want hear to get elected are are you telling the truth? Call me jaded but in my lifetime I've seen just about every politician lie to get elected.

I don't care for Young so I hope you mean what you say.

Top Bottom