• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    I saw this one yesterday. It’s probably been posted already but…you can’t make this up.

NSFW Images. (If this starts showing the unfiltered images, report it and I’ll delete it.)

I almost clicked on this, but I figured it was a booby trap.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I was expecting him to get hit by a race car.

iu

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Missouri Dept of Health investigating Starbucks barista with diaper fetish after he filmed himself dispensing whipped cream into his diaper​

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Missouri Dept of Health investigating Starbucks barista with diaper fetish after he filmed himself dispensing whipped cream into his diaper​

You visit some weird sites!

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Facing charges:

Las Vegas teen expected ‘slap on the wrist’ for hitting, killing cyclist: ‘I’ll be out in 30 days, I’ll bet you’​

...Ayala, now 18, faces 18 counts — including murder — and has a lengthy criminal history in the juvenile system...​

The collision followed an alleged crime spree that included at least three car thefts and three hit-and-runs. The teens are seen apparently striking another car on the road in the video.

About an hour after allegedly hitting and killing Probst, the teenagers took the two stolen cars and crashed them into each other near a shopping plaza at Lake Mead and Rainbow boulevards, sources said.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Las Vegas teen expected ‘slap on the wrist’ for hitting, killing cyclist: ‘I’ll be out in 30 days, I’ll bet you’​

...Ayala, now 18, faces 18 counts — including murder — and has a lengthy criminal history in the juvenile system...​

The collision followed an alleged crime spree that included at least three car thefts and three hit-and-runs. The teens are seen apparently striking another car on the road in the video.

About an hour after allegedly hitting and killing Probst, the teenagers took the two stolen cars and crashed them into each other near a shopping plaza at Lake Mead and Rainbow boulevards, sources said.

Just put a bullet in each, no use to society at this point and never will be.

Top Bottom