• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    "...The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age..." you are old enough to be a member of the Militia and take life in service of your Nation. How many boys have lied about their age and went to war at 15 or younger.

Watch Master and Commander and realize how common sending young boys off "to make something of themselves" used to be.

These POS were mature enough and intelligent enough to steal. They knew what they were doing, and the potential ramifications.

Show the video to the jury. Deliberations should not take 10 minutes. Then straight to a gallows for a very public hanging.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Yes. Although with the advent of AI and deepfakes, it could start getting more challenging to follow our thought.
    Deep fakes can be detected (for now), AI can work both ways.

This is another aspect of AI that makes me uncomfortable if it’s used in the legal system. The possibilities are both wonderful and scary.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yes. Although with the advent of AI and deepfakes, it could start getting more challenging to follow our thought.
    That depends a lot on the source of the a video. Something like this is a lot different than footage from a security camera for instance.

I prefer a lot more than just video though. Bodies in the basement and fridge for instance.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    That depends a lot on the source of the a video. Something like this is a lot different than footage from a security camera for instance.

I prefer a lot more than just video though. Bodies in the basement and fridge for instance.
    Well, he did put one on ice...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "They have not said whether they will use the fed money for crack pipes"

They dont need to. Fungibility of Cash. Just like Planned Parenthood doesnt need to spend federal dollars on abortions for it to help them do abortions. You send the fed dollar to to another program and then take that other dollar that you freed up and use that to pay for the crack pipes instead.

Like if you gave me $1,000 with the stipulation that I couldnt buy a gun with it. OK. So I send your money to my mortgage company for that month's payment, and because of that I now have an extra $1,000 in my checking account. So I go to the gun store and use that mortgage money to buy a gun. I didnt use your money, but your money allowed me to buy the gun.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't understand the difference between life in prison, and the death penalty.

I mean, if you find evidence exonerating someone, obviously the life in prison can be let out, and the death penalty... well is dead.

But, if you're sure enough they did it for life in prison, then why not death?

Seems like the death penalty is LESS cruel than life in prison.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    As for the passenger, he wasn't there yelling at the driver to stop, or pull over, or trying to turn the wheel, or take the key out.

He was actively supporting the driver, and filming.
    Whatever the driver gets, he should get.

The rule of felony murder is a legal doctrine in some common law jurisdictions that broadens the crime of murder: when someone is killed (regardless of intent to kill) in the commission of a dangerous or enumerated crime (called a felony in some jurisdictions), the offender, and also the offender's accomplices or co-conspirators, may be found guilty of murder

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I don't understand the difference between life in prison, and the death penalty.

I mean, if you find evidence exonerating someone, obviously the life in prison can be let out, and the death penalty... well is dead.

But, if you're sure enough they did it for life in prison, then why not death?

Seems like the death penalty is LESS cruel than life in prison.
    Because I have seen how the state fails and people are let out for reasons 20+ years later. We cant un-kill a death row inmate but we can let out a lifer.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Because I have seen how the state fails and people are let out for reasons 20+ years later. We cant un-kill a death row inmate but we can let out a lifer.
    Which I previously said was my problems with the death penalty.

This one seems like they filmed their own evidence against them.
    Coupled with their crime spree.
    And their long list of previous crimes.. makes it look like we don't have to worry later on we'll find out it was someone else.

Top Bottom