• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When our governor rescinded the state mask mandate on 2 June, I expected that many retailers would be slow/reluctant to follow suit. That day, however, I went to the grocery store, a pet supply store, Sprawlmart and a restaurant and all the signs had come down as soon as they were able and almost no one was masked anywhere I went

Freedom is awesome and I suspect the prevailing opinion is **** Karen
    We saw 3 fairly large (yes obese but I am kind) older lady's that all 3 looked like death anyway masked up this morning at one of our eating spots. They were staring hate you and die daggers at me and CKW. No we nor anyone else had on a mouth diaper save those 3.
    As we left and had to pass by that table the most hateful one said we were terribly irresponsible. I stopped and looked puzzled. Shrugged and asked way.
    Typical "You do not care about our health".

CKW had doubled back thinking I was going to turn up the heat on these morons and she gathered me up while saying directly to the nasty one...."Well, If you cared more for your own healthy state it would not fall on us then would it.
    I doubt she caught the drift.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    We saw 3 fairly large (yes obese but I am kind) older lady's that all 3 looked like death anyway masked up this morning at one of our eating spots. They were staring hate you and die daggers at me and CKW. No we nor anyone else had on a mouth diaper save those 3.
    As we left and had to pass by that table the most hateful one said we were terribly irresponsible. I stopped and looked puzzled. Shrugged and asked way.

CKW had doubled back thinking I was going to turn up the heat on these morons and she gathered me up while saying directly to the nasty one...."Well, If you cared more for your own healthy state it would not fall on us then would it.
    Kudos. You were nicer than I would have been.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Kudos. You were nicer than I would have been.
    I was formulating something along the lines of..."If you stepped away from that chocolate and syrup cover stack of pancakes and lost around 100#s you might be in better health. But I struggled with the proper words to replace Fat Ass and other choice verbiage. CKW knocked it out of the park in all things said in a civil manner.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Are people really wearing face masks at a restaurant's table? :scratch:

How can they be mad at you for not wearing a mask in a place where you need to remove your mask anyway in order to eat.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This is why...

08new-washington-briefing-harris2-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I was formulating something along the lines of..."If you stepped away from that chocolate and syrup cover stack of pancakes and lost around 100#s you might be in better health. But I struggled with the proper words to replace Fat Ass and other choice verbiage. CKW knocked it out of the park in all things said in a civil manner.
    CKW is awesome!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

I've worn a mask since before any mandates came into play, and I continue to wear one where I feel it is prudent. I've never said nor given dirty looks to anyone who chooses not to.

When it's being discussed, sure I'll tell people what I think, but I ain't out picking fights at Walmart over it...that just seems weird to me. Maybe they were angry that the pancakes were bad.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've worn a mask since before any mandates came into play, and I continue to wear one where I feel it is prudent. I've never said nor given dirty looks to anyone who chooses not to.

When it's being discussed, sure I'll tell people what I think, but I ain't out picking fights at Walmart over it...that just seems weird to me. Maybe they were angry that the pancakes were bad.
    It was more than the pancakes and they looked pretty yummy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Are people really wearing face masks at a restaurant's table? :scratch:

How can they be mad at you for not wearing a mask in a place where you need to remove your mask anyway in order to eat.
    Because we have given these lost souls power over us. And yes they had the masks on. The managed mouthfuls but man what a group.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    The irony of morbidly obese people's concern that absence of a mask is a risk to their health is thicker than that chocolate syrup they slathered over their stack of pancakes.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When our governor rescinded the state mask mandate on 2 June, I expected that many retailers would be slow/reluctant to follow suit. That day, however, I went to the grocery store, a pet supply store, Sprawlmart and a restaurant and all the signs had come down as soon as they were able and almost no one was masked anywhere I went

Freedom is awesome and I suspect the prevailing opinion is **** Karen
    I still see a lot of people wearing masks in the city. But the grocery store near me almost no one is wearing them. And what makes me laugh is more than half of the people I see still wearing masks wear them dick-nose.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Gasp! How dare you bring up their role in their own vulnerability? You meanie. They’re. “Body positive”. You’re supposed to tell them how stunning and brave they are to just be themselves.

Top Bottom